7 Skies Whale Sharky! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
No horse run bro espacially the 1st picture.:lovegrin: Please dont sell your set up, or else we will have no more nice pictures to see liao:sweat:

wah haha thanks :D

i don't sell i also don't have time to shoot leh.

i sell to someone who have time, and they may create better nicer photos then me! :d

hehe thanks

ISO80 F4 1/100
strobe full

Lovely pictures!
Will try these settings next time.
I haven't seen any WS on either WM or BM :-(

Better go Sogod Bay again for WS fix.

Lovely little fellow checking us out at the wreck for the whole afternoon

1259462316_dd0f211c23.jpg
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And all the while it is swimming towards you ..... must have been an exhilarating dive!

Lovely pictures!
Will try these settings next time.
I haven't seen any WS on either WM or BM :-(

Better go Sogod Bay again for WS fix.

hahaha after sogod the rest of the places seems boring

yeah the little fellow was swimming all around us cutting thru us haha

try looking for them underneath BM and WM next time....:devil:

It has always been the other boat that saw the mantas, pilot whales, & whale sharks whenever I'm on WM/BM. Bloody idiot me.

So lucky, you people. Can get WS to circle around & around, either 7 Skies or Sogod Bay. When I was in Sogod Bay, all I had was the WS swimming past or away. Never circled around. & when I had a coming-towards-me-head-shot, I had some bubbles trapped between the wide angle lens & lens port. Double bloody idiot me.

When I was in Maldives, had the opportunity to snorkel with WS for more than 1/2 hour. But couldnt get the housing for the camera before the trip. Consolation to me is that I get to see the WS with my own eyes on all these occasions.

It has always been the other boat that saw the mantas, pilot whales, & whale sharks whenever I'm on WM/BM. Bloody idiot me.

So lucky, you people. Can get WS to circle around & around, either 7 Skies or Sogod Bay. When I was in Sogod Bay, all I had was the WS swimming past or away. Never circled around. & when I had a coming-towards-me-head-shot, I had some bubbles trapped between the wide angle lens & lens port. Double bloody idiot me.

When I was in Maldives, had the opportunity to snorkel with WS for more than 1/2 hour. But couldnt get the housing for the camera before the trip. Consolation to me is that I get to see the WS with my own eyes on all these occasions.

my Mola Mola bali trip last year, flooded my D70 on the very first dive

My first Mantas encounter in Maldives (8 of them!), lens malfunction

My Sogod trip, becos couldn't shoot with strobes and i had magic filter on, not enough light for camera to lock focus on many WS encounters.

That's why we keep going back! :)

My Sogod trip, becos couldn't shoot with strobes and i had magic filter on, not enough light for camera to lock focus on many WS encounters.

Seeing yours & other's good photos around, I thought I was the only blessed with Mr Bean's inconvenient luck!

Better get myself one of the red G-strings!

You are really sway man....dam dam sway...:sweat:

Seeing yours & other's good photos around, I thought I was the only blessed with Mr Bean's inconvenient luck!

Better get myself one of the red G-strings!

u r welcome to hv mine.. hahaha.

OMGGGG

wear liao sure see Mola bang Whaleshark, Dolphins swimming with pygmy seahorses riding on their back and the Mantas swimming at Hantu :p

Nope, actually you'll see a pygmy manta swimming around a sea fan, a mimic whaleshark acting like a flounder and an ornate ghost reef shark hiding amongst feather stars. ;p

It swims with its mouth open to filter the plankton. The fish as usually there just for the ride. They either suck onto the whaleshark (like remoras) or ride the bow wave.

Nice shot, eh jus a question - the whale shark is not exactly carnivorous? Seems like its trying to devour that fish in this shot

they are carnivorous,
plantoms are animals not plants.

they are known to feed on sardines as well

just that they don't like to eat me.. im too fat and hairy

Status
Not open for further replies.