Status
Not open for further replies.

ZDragon

Nov 9, 2006
Bedok
www.onzlah.com
barnylastwish.jpg

barnylastwish2.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! :bsmilie: That's a good one.

Wait and see lah.
It there be another round of robin hood again.:think:

haha Hope everyone enjoy it. More will be coming soon I think. As long as Barney got no objection.

I wonder how are European Nations handling 20% GST.... :think:

but they are paid good and well. with good medical facilities and etc etc... rebates and stuff.

wad we have ? nothing.

raising medical fees. tax here tax there. garment dun wan to help pple to reduce medical fees, housing cost raise up and up....

car also.. fuel also. electricity water all go up......

wad u think ?

no rebate no nothing. we Pay and Pay...... garmet ah garment.. my garment is dirty already...time to go washing machine liao....

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Very funny especially the cannot reach gun pic...

I wonder how are European Nations handling 20% GST.... :think:
And they tax higher for higer income earner. But they are welfare country, so their lower income family receive much better subsidy than Singapore.

but they are paid good and well. with good medical facilities and etc etc... rebates and stuff.

wad we have ? nothing.

raising medical fees. tax here tax there. garment dun wan to help pple to reduce medical fees, housing cost raise up and up....

wad u think ?

no rebate no nothing. we Pay and Pay...... garmet ah garment.. my garment is dirty already...time to go washing machine liao....

You get to enjoy crap every year during national day rally and every 5 years you get one big joke played throughout the whole nation...

So many things you still not satisfied? ;)

You get to enjoy crap every year during national day rally and every 5 years you get one big joke played throughout the whole nation...

So many things you still not satisfied? ;)

Used to be 4 years.

Every 5 years MC hammers and pals alway get taken for a ride by singaporeans.

We need someone like V ! :bsmilie:

wad we have ? nothing.

wad u think ?

We have nothing or are u doing nothing? :dunno:

We have nothing or are u doing nothing? :dunno:

Actually... Go one big round... did we actually get anything? Like the PM already told the Foreigners... SINGAPOREANS are told that they DO NOT have OIL! SO THEY BETTER WORK!

:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.