$66 printer mistake- wat would u do if it is a DSLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
The online shop should honor the deal. Or at least honour with some restrictions.

But then again, digiland isn't exactly known in Singapore. If its shops like Challenger, etc, then..... :)

Originally posted by Zoomer
The online shop should honor the deal. Or at least honour with some restrictions.

But then again, digiland isn't exactly known in Singapore. If its shops like Challenger, etc, then..... :)

True, based on all those law stuff, they should honour the deal.
But what about Digiland? If let's say that they honour the deal, they will lose about 12 million, and that poor webmaster is going to take the blame for everything.

On a more moral note, I don't think it's kinda right to take advantage of such stuff, at least not to the extent of buying like 100 units.

Originally posted by lavenderlilz

well as for this case which you've cited, its a totally different scenario from the $66 printer error case.

Here, the client would definitely win if he can prove that he sold the house under undue influence from the lawyer plus its also a question of ethics on the lawyer's part.

If its out in the market & the client had sold to someone else & there was no undue influence whatsoever, even if he later realised its a bad price he sold it at - its just too bad for him.

But i mentioned not just undue influence.....

Besides that....or rather..if one could proved that a deal is unfair to him/her....he/she can choose not to carry out what is required of him/her in the deal....;)

I guess alot of us know that a shop by law can choose not to honour its deal....especially one that is unfair to them....

It would be nice for the consumer if the company decides to honour the deal....

Personally from a consumers pt of view....i would rejoice if the company decides to honour....but i wun be so *ahem* to even think of going to court for that matter....

Cos there is no way of winning at all especially there wasnt a contract drafted between the consumer n the online vendor in the first place n the list of reasons go on n on...........:)

Yep, my opinion is.. so they did not honour the deal... it's ok. Did not expect them to anyway, especially since they are going to lose about 4K for each printer honoured. singtel had the 2 year plan to back them up... what does digiland have? Though I have to admit that I was fairly happy for 1 day. :)

Originally posted by Zoomer

well what can we do...the law is on their side now

if they (digiland) choose not to process the online payment then what can we as the consumers do.

:dunno:

anyway I'm on digiland's side.

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Silverelf
singtel had the 2 year plan to back them up

I'd think that it would cost them more in terms of damage to their reputation. Imagine what they will look like and what people will think of them if a company with the largest no. of mobile subscribers decides not to honour the deal. In the eyes of the average man, they would be though of as, at best, untrustworthy.

But digiland...har? Simi? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.