" "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canon Photo

Nov 24, 2009
Photo 0BDH3582
0BDH3582.jpg

I'm own my DSLR for sometimes and recently just got serious in photo taking. Looking to take better photos by listening to pointers and advices. To conceal one's weakness and emphasis in one's strength. Valuable comments is very much appreciated. Thank you.

Just a suggestion, would it be good if there is a simple rating scheme like:
Overall Impression : ? / 5
Image Quality (colour/WB/contrast/brightness) : ? / 5
Composition/Framing : ? / 5
Exposure : ? / 5
Artistic merit (tell a thousand words) : ? /5

1. In which area is critique or feedback to be given?
I will like feedback on the composition.
I will like feedback on photography techniques.
I will like feedback on post processing techniques.

2. What were you hoping to achieve with this image?
I want to take simple & incredible photos.

3. Under what circumstance was the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
Water was clear and I'm not sleepy. I on my fishtank light for my fish 'last supper of the day' and find it's beautiful(to me). Decide to capture it.

4. Thread-starter's personal thoughts about the image.
I think this is one of the best aquarium photos I've taken. But no matter how good I think, there must be flaws in the eyes of other great photographers. As I mentioned earlier, I hope To conceal one's weakness and emphasis in one's strength. I hope many great photographers out there can spare a little of your precious time for some advice for me. Be it good or bad, I would seriously be grateful.

Thank you to all who spend your precious time :)

Best Regards,
Canon

I like the work. I suggest that you could take a similar shot with the fish tail in making it more complete and change your copyright design or color. =)

If you want your weaknesses to be concealed, then how to progress ?

If you want your weaknesses to be concealed, then how to progress ?
This is what I meant "...I want to know my flaws and weakness. Need more experience photographers to point out to me so I can improve & not make the same mistake again..." Please do give me some pointers. Thank you

I like the work. I suggest that you could take a similar shot with the fish tail in making it more complete and change your copyright design or color. =)
Thanks for your feedback. I'll take note of my watermark position, colours & design. :)

nice!
prefer :
fish's tail not cut off
more space to left
equipment and info too big, take away the attention from the main subject

nothing much to comment except that the picture is sharp and nice exposured.

I thought the shot was too tight.

Would love to see more of the reflections at the waterline, and the complete tail.

The feed is covering part of the face. Would prefers if can capture when they blow bubbles.
Shooting datas should be kept for self reference, as a beginner, nobody would like to still your picture, there is no need to smack your signature right front. As a matter of fact, if you're a pro, if someone steal your pic and been discovered, means you're be getting rich soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.