59th SCC International Rugby 7s 4-5Nov06

Status
Not open for further replies.

evershine

Dec 15, 2003
nex
evershine.blogspot.com
Did not focus on the game..was just trying to get better shots.. 1st time trying to shoot rugby. Thanks to JohnC for giving me many tips.. but i made many mistakes so out of many that i took.. these were some of the better ones.. selecting, processing and uploading is tough...!
4 Nov 2006
scc-rugby-59_MG_4323.jpg

SCC-Rugby7s.jpg

scc-rugby9417s.jpg

scc-rugby9392.jpg

fantastic colors! though you've nailed the head about one issue that I've come to realize with my/our hobby : we can't concentrate on the unfolding event as we are trying to concentrate on 'getting that shot'. Sometimes I just leave the cam at home if I simply want to enjoy.

fantastic colors! though you've nailed the head about one issue that I've come to realize with my/our hobby : we can't concentrate on the unfolding event as we are trying to concentrate on 'getting that shot'. Sometimes I just leave the cam at home if I simply want to enjoy.

Thank you.. for me this is an opportunity not to be missed to take photos for this sport/game. These guys came from all over the world and they are good.. free entry and best of all we can get near to the field to take photos and freely walkabout.

Status
Not open for further replies.