5 interesting facts abt urself~

Status
Not open for further replies.
RuthBaby said:
and i hate william hung

:lovegrin:

Aw c'mon, he's not bad. He's witty, cute, dances badly (thus entertaining) and had improved on his singing.

1. I am a firm believer in prayer.
2. I hate bread from BreadTalk. (Bakery Depot rules!)
3. I love beer (especially Belgian beer)
4. I like watching British movies (Snatch, Trainspotting etc etc)
5. I love fugu (raw puffer fish)

1. Soccer is my Life :lovegrin:
2. Toys Collection is my Other Life (CiBoys, Gundam, McFarlane, Spawn) :lovegrin:
3. Luvs Iced Milk Tea :lovegrin:
4. Luvs my SideBurns :lovegrin:
5. Hmmm...guess after stating 4 'interesting' facts abt myself...realised tat mi not tat interesting at all mann... :confused:

1. Only Kopi-O will do.. must be damm black
2. Finish fries first before starting on the burger
3. Loyal Arsenal supporter
4. Loves curry rice
5. Can't stand women who put on black nail polish, esp on their cute toes :p

1. Sleeps with 4 pillows (all in contact with body) when in my own room.

2. Awfully attached to my pillow, Toopid, whom (I have ceased to think him as a thing) I sleep with at night. Will bring him around wherever I happen to be staying the night. (brought him to Penang, too.) :D

3. Has a fetish for bed linen. Close friends have groaned excessively whenever I go near bed linen in shopping malls.

4. Waiting to be baptised a Catholic when I reach 21.

5. Likes tea without milk and coffee with lots and lots of milk. Both taken with sugar.

mysonlovenemo said:
1. Cannot sleep without my stinko pillow (now had to fight over that pillow with my son)
2. Can only study while lying on bed
3. Will have running nose almost everyday
4. neber held a screw driver and know nothing able bolts and nuts but my vacation in army is mechanic (maybe that's y there is many vehicle off road :D )
5. Stone and Simple = "da mu tou" aka unromantic

Your runny nose every day could be because of your stinko pillow. Let your son have it and see whether you improve.

1. I'm a dogaholic. I sometimes think animals are superior to people, or at least a well-trained dog vs unruly children.
2. Apart from the usual pests and creepy crawlies, I'm scared of the rain; of heavy downpours; of thunders and lightning. I get panic attacks when I'm caught out in the rain. I can only accept such weather in the comfort of my home.
3. I can be anti-social and can have a bad attitude.
4. My name is actually Txx Tri Cia (Tri Cia pronounced as in the 'tricia' in 'Patricia'). I don't like it when people try to get clever with it like joining them together or pronouncing it with a dialect tint to it. And no, I don't have a Chinese name. And double no, don't ask me why.
5. I'm a simple, complicated girl (I don't like to be referred to as a 'woman'. It's either 'girl' or 'lady').

Opps. Have I made a few enemies already? ;p
I'm a good girl, really. Really really.

1. Milo peng is my juice
2. Addicted to trance music
3. Collect anime junk
4. Roti Prata in the morning makes my day
5. Like to read boliao threads like this :bsmilie:

i have 6 camera.
i like taller gals
i can cook chicken rice
i like ribena
i really enjoy moulin rogue

TRiShnDaisy said:
4. My name is actually Txx Tri Cia (Tri Cia pronounced as in the 'tricia' in 'Patricia'). I don't like it when people try to get clever with it like joining them together or pronouncing it with a dialect tint to it. And no, I don't have a Chinese name. And double no, don't ask me why.

last time in JC there's this classmate by the name of Tan Pansy. thats how it appears in her NRIC. her chinese name is chen2 ping2 xi1. we checked the english dictionary and it stated that "pansy" is a type if flower. kinda interesting insight :think:

TRiShnDaisy said:
1. I'm a dogaholic. I sometimes think animals are superior to people, or at least a well-trained dog vs unruly children.
5. I'm a simple, complicated girl (I don't like to be referred to as a 'woman'. It's either 'girl' or 'lady').

Comments:

1. Agree - dogs make better friends than people. Can't have a dog any more because I was so heartbroken when I lost my last dog. I would rather play with my friends dogs :)

5. "simple, complicated girl" is an oxymoron.

1) I don't suffer fools gladly
2) I'm Ang Moh from Hell for a good reason
3) Am useless without 2 cups kopi first thing in the morning.
4) Play guitar / bass way too loud.
5) I need a wife.

Me me me... it's my turn.
It's the TOP 5 Interesting facts about Prismatic!

5:I am ambidextrous! Yessiree! I can write with both hands!
4:My record for handheld photography on assignment was 1/6 at f2.8 without flash! ( And the picture was actually published! Wow! ^o^)
3:I can tell the future in my dreams! (No luck with Toto or Lotto yet though.)
2:My first autographed CD was SPEED's first CD!
1:My nickname Prismatic was a random pick from a dictionary. :D

5 interesting facts about me:

1. I HATE eating bean sprouts, not raw, cooked or with meesiam, meerobus. Will almost throw up immediately. But, with char kuey tiao and rojak can woh!

*** just confirmed with my mum, bean sprouts are from green beans :D. But the thing is I love green bean soup. That's contradicting.... :think: ***

2. Abit of perfectionist myself, although not too perfect by others' standard :cry:

3. I used to have more than 100 cameras (new, antique or vintage) but now down-sized to about 40.

4. I am downright straightforward, what you see is what you get!

5. My first gf was a ..... PM me and I will tell you :bsmilie:

jasphotography said:
5. My first gf was a ..... PM me and I will tell you :bsmilie:

wah... ruth PMed me liao. Have already told her everything... so those interested to find out, PLEASE PM RUTHBABY! :blah:

1. I love Dolls, Cosplay & Anime:cheergal:
2. When I order chicken rice, I only eat the rice and not the chicken.
3. I eat Green Tea Ice Cream from Bravissimo Gelato every night. :vhappy:
4. play video/pc games (RPGS and VS):bsmilie:
5. I like acting & I love the limelight :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.