4R vs digital print

Status
Not open for further replies.

prolensdreamer

Jul 13, 2008
I send my photos for printing. The lady in the photo shop ask me--4R or digital print?I was stunt at the moment as I really dont know how to answer.(At the end of the day, I told her to decide for me.I do not want to ask further as she already showed her impatience:sweat:).
Can any body tell me is there any difference between 4R and Digital print.Thanks.

What camera are you using?

If you are not using a dslr, i suppose she was asking you if you want your pictures to be cropped to 3x2 format.. or print as is in 4x3 format with borders

It's a mixture of cameras as i consolidate pictures from all kinds of camera, D200, Sony compact camera, Canon DSLR(picture taken by my friend), some pictures edited in the computers and some not.It's a rojak combination(I send 140 pictures for printing with 15% discount):)

Brother, If you can solve my problems I will be very happy as I will be more prepared if someone got to asl me the same questiuon again.Thanks:)

I send my photos for printing. The lady in the photo shop ask me--4R or digital print?I was stunt at the moment as I really dont know how to answer.(At the end of the day, I told her to decide for me.I do not want to ask further as she already showed her impatience:sweat:).
Can any body tell me is there any difference between 4R and Digital print.Thanks.
4R are referring to images has 2:3 ratio, digital prints are referring to images has 3:4 ratio.

don't mix images with different ratio together, if have any mistake on the printing, that will be your fault.

Thanks catchlights and CasonLyn for your guidance. I will remember not to mix pictures wth different ratio for future printing.Once again, thanks.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.