42nd season of Weight Loss Cafe. Hunting season...

Status
Not open for further replies.
heehee... today dun need to go office... slept till noon, then went to eat ampang yong tau foo for lunch, then go thomson ntuc, then prata next door to casuarina, then chwee kueh beside spc... go home laze laze, cook jelly and liang teh... nite went to eat froggie porridge wif family, followed by durians in geylang... then a walk along kallang river to digest a bit...

most shiok day for the last 6 mths liao!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

heehee... today dun need to go office... slept till noon, then went to eat ampang yong tau foo for lunch, then go thomson ntuc, then prata next door to casuarina, then chwee kueh beside spc... go home laze laze, cook jelly and liang teh... nite went to eat froggie porridge wif family, followed by durians in geylang... then a walk along kallang river to digest a bit...

:bigeyes: eat so much ... got gain weight ... :bsmilie:

Woah.. thats the way to enjoy life...!! :thumbsup:

:bigeyes: eat so much ... got gain weight ... :bsmilie:

morning wake up then weigh... anyway, i noticed dat work made metabolism go up... so if i dun eat way to much, i still can shed off those extras within the next couple of days... which is still good enuff... now jus go slow & steady... if can go back to 5-6 yrs ago, lagi best!!!

Good morning/afternoon...!! :bsmilie:

soma... where you play till now???

morning wake up then weigh... anyway, i noticed dat work made metabolism go up... so if i dun eat way to much, i still can shed off those extras within the next couple of days... which is still good enuff... now jus go slow & steady... if can go back to 5-6 yrs ago, lagi best!!!

:bigeyes: not bad ... getting paid to lose weight ... :thumbsup:

think he can manage well lah... or maybe his psp got confiscated by his wifey? :bsmilie:

That is one that he can never "beat" .... :sweat: :bsmilie:

of course mah.... lvl infinity monster leh.... how to beat? :bsmilie:

That is not monster ... it's call "goddess" ... :bsmilie:

That is not monster ... it's call "goddess" ... :bsmilie:

LOL ... Ola's wife must be visiting this forum too ... that's why Ola so careful with his words... :bsmilie:

LOL ... Ola's wife must be visiting this forum too ... that's why Ola so careful with his words... :bsmilie:

Another L sold .... richer by $900+ ... when giving us a treat? :bsmilie:

Another L sold .... richer by $900+ ... when giving us a treat? :bsmilie:

u everyweek dunno how many hundreds richer from the rentals ... u give first lah?

I'll give treat after Scud give treat at Lei garden, and after Ola treat at Swiss hotel 72nd floor restuarant Equinox. :bsmilie:

wah ... like that sure dunnit to loose weight liao! Change to Gain weight Cafe!!! :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.