41st season of Weight Loss Cafe. Who still gain weight? Monster Hunter..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are all waiting for uncle soma to hunt monster with us... :D

Sigh.. still in HR1 i think hammer super slow.. before can hammer already kena hammer many time liao...:sweat:

Sigh.. still in HR1 i think hammer super slow.. before can hammer already kena hammer many time liao...:sweat:
u go use the sword n shield... faster... i used to start wif hammer... end up slower than the blue 2legged lizards...

dun worry... i still at eleder quest level 3...damn slow... the 2 boys complete all elder quest liao... :sweat:

Heh heh.. i think i can start a babercue dino meat shop liao.. can make straight 7 well done meat..:p:sweatsm:

quick go HR 2 volcano to dig ruststone and see if you can get rusted sword, then upgrade to eternal strife..... That LSL is nearly impossible to win without dragon sword.... :sweat:

u r wrong...yrs LSL ran after dropping its pants, mine died in its pants..:devil:

Heh heh.. i think i can start a babercue dino meat shop liao.. can make straight 7 well done meat..:p:sweatsm:

wah power....whooooo....BBQ king...:thumbsup:

when u joining us?:sweat:we need u to be the lure ley

u go use the sword n shield... faster... i used to start wif hammer... end up slower than the blue 2legged lizards...

dun worry... i still at eleder quest level 3...damn slow... the 2 boys complete all elder quest liao... :sweat:

hammer good...strong and powerful..but if he miss, he can go NB NB NB...the monsters dont understand anyway..:bsmilie:

slowly ah... we will bring you to hr2...... but hor... you have to kill the monster yourself in order to get to hr2.... :bsmilie:

help me carry bullets..i need many...sure can clear one..:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.