3th party inks for Canon I9950

Status
Not open for further replies.

quektg

Feb 25, 2004
I used inknovation ink for Canon I9950 n found that the printed photos were terrible, so I change back 2 Original Photo Cyan n Photo Magenta (the rest of the colour remain as Inkovation ink ), than only the photo turn out OK (90% look like Original inks Print out).
If anyone had used Inknovation ink, share your experiences with us!

quektg said:
I used inknovation ink for Canon I9950 n found that the printed photos were terrible, so I change back 2 Original Photo Cyan n Photo Magenta (the rest of the colour remain as Inkovation ink ), than only the photo turn out OK (90% look like Original inks Print out).

U want to try out the ink i am bringing in? Quite good quality?

Selling quality compatible Canon Ink cartridges with ISO 9001 Certifications.

$5 each for color cartridges and $7 for the black for the below mentioned.

BCI-3e BK/C/M/Y
BCI-6e BK/C/M/Y/PC

$7 each for color cartridges and $7 for the black.

BCI-11C
BCI-11B
BCI-24B
BCI-24C

If you buy one set

One Set of BCI-3e C/M/Y or
One Set of BCI-6e C/M/Y or
One Set of BCI-6e C/M/Y/PC

One black cartridge will be given free to you.

Or

2x BCI 11C and B or
2x BCI 24C and B

Each one will be priced at $5.

Collections will be at MRT Stations. If you buy more I will deliver to you. Please sms or call me at (9452)-(2168).

quektg said:

Today I try used Inkstation inks Photo Cyan n Photo Magenta (the rest of the colour remain as Inkovation ink ) Photo print out OK ,near to about combination.

Did anyone Using Inkstation ink n have a good Photo Printout.

Status
Not open for further replies.