3rd Overseas Outing - Myanmar, Yangon

Status
Not open for further replies.

USM

Apr 25, 2002
Visit site
Following the successful trip to Cambodia - Angkor Wat last year November, I shall be organising the 3rd overseas photography outing to Myanmar, Yangon.

Departure Date : 3rd week of Dec, 2007 (TBC)
Return Date : 3rd week of Dec, 2007 (TBC)

Stay tune for more updates.

kmtnaing

Apr 20, 2007
Bangkok
dude.. really going to myanmar ah ... cool.......sure there are lots of scenery to shoot...

USM

Apr 25, 2002
Visit site
dude.. really going to myanmar ah ... cool.......sure there are lots of scenery to shoot...
Yes, must go. Myanmar is a bit similar to Cambodia, a lot of temples, streets to take. ;p

goon

Jan 16, 2005
WOW-Myanmar's oone of the most fab places I've been! If u can spend more time coz it's such a photogenic place n the locals are the highlight !! Inle lake is superb ,Bagan ,Mandalay also really nice. Have fun!

i'll be there at that time, in Yangon.
Well...im a native there. If you need help, let me know.
Though i'll be busy (due to my wedding haha), I should be able to help you out, or point you some directions.

You can also see some shots i took from Myanmar at my gallery http://waiaung.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=48

Cheers!

Lenscapes

Apr 28, 2004
i'll be there at that time, in Yangon.
Well...im a native there. If you need help, let me know.
Though i'll be busy (due to my wedding haha), I should be able to help you out, or point you some directions.

You can also see some shots i took from Myanmar at my gallery http://waiaung.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=48

Cheers!
they can go and shoot your wedding.:)

wcyck

May 22, 2007
Yes, must go. Myanmar is a bit similar to Cambodia, a lot of temples, streets to take. ;p
it sound very interesting and exciting. please keep me update. i am on.:) tks

kyo86sg

Sep 16, 2006
bro, singapore advise against visting myanmar now, unless u wanna be reporter for us there. let us update 24/7 then....hope to see ur photos on CNA, CNN, Today newspaper. :)

raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
better dun go now.

just talked to a burmese lady working in burger king, she said it is not safe to be there at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom