3rd CanonGraphers Outing - NDP 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow evenstar, u're fast. :eek:

ockly: All have to run fast otherwise get crrrusssshhhhed... I started packing up and ran off with my friend immediately after the last burst. :bsmilie:

I'm sure all of us din get much good shots I believe. Either the 'flower' was half-open, 3/4 open or what. :( So how? Next week one more round? ;p

Anyway, check out my homepage for photos of fireworks.

Everyone is taking firework, so I shall present some other highlights of the NDP 2005.

My humble shots. :sweat:

NDP05_00001_2.jpg

NDP05_00036_2.jpg

NDP05_00026_2.jpg

NDP05_00030_2.jpg

Interesting I must say. :D

The highlights of the sky came out very nice. :D
BTW, u used the 70-200 to capture the 21-gun salute?

Once again, I would like to thank those who had turned up for the firework shoot. :thumbsup:

Damien, ockly, tunster + girlfriend, +evenstar, jsbn + friend. :)

tunster said:
girlfriend??? my girl in LA wor...hehehhehee

Oh................... :embrass:

USM said:
Once again, I would like to thank those who had turned up for the firework shoot. :thumbsup:

Doh...... me not his gf lah.... more like big sister hahahahaa............ :bsmilie:

Sorry that I can't join ....was wondering to go there as still raining all over the SIngapore around 5pm...only reach there after 6.20pm...saw Hazekang though....

USM said:

I was expecting huge turnout. :think:

Seems like the weather is aways a problem for the gatherings.

Cheers,

benny said:
Seems like the weather is aways a problem for the gatherings.

Cheers,

Actually, some of them did turn up but they went on their own without informing us. We have been there waiting for 45 mins for nothing. Sigh man to see such an act. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.