38th season of Weight Loss Cafe. Happy Piggy Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a pair of Yamato prawn.. wake up in the morning..

found one only..:rolleyes:

Search everywhere still no sign of this feller below..

DSC_02142.jpg

You sure you know how to count? :think:
or you sleep walk, cook and eat the other feller already? :think:

Dun worry, they like to hide.. ;p

or else dieded liao.. :bsmilie:

Found liao.. become dry prawn liao..:sweat: 3 meter away from the tank.

found out how the prawn escape.. they try to climb out from the filter.. check picture.

DSC_00742.jpg

If your shrimps are crawling out of the tank.. it means your water is bad or not suitable for the shrimp... Did you check what sort of water you have before buying the shrimps?? :dunno:

If your shrimps are crawling out of the tank.. it means your water is bad or not suitable for the shrimp... Did you check what sort of water you have before buying the shrimps?? :dunno:

Ya lor, water was bad overnight. all my rummy nose nearly die. I change water about 60% this morning and thing start to get better after the change, that's the problem with small tank, water not stable.

The other yamato shirmp climb out just now, after i put it back to the tank, it seem to be stable down too.. this shrimp been attempting to get out of tank since this morning.. guess his curiosity has been cure..:bsmilie: Now eating all the way liao..

Btw it's a planted tank, my guess for the change of water condition could be due to the fertilizer i put in initially. :think:

ermmm.. it looks like a 1ft or smaller tank.. not suitable for rummynose at all.. small is not the issue for stability.. it's how u configure and upkeep it.. :sticktong

HOB filter is simply not enuff if you keeping too many fishes.. ;p

anyway.. rummynose is a good water indicator fish.. if the nose not red.. means water is no good.. :nono:

ermmm.. it looks like a 1ft or smaller tank.. not suitable for rummynose at all.. small is not the issue for stability.. it's how u configure and upkeep it.. :sticktong

HOB filter is simply not enuff if you keeping too many fishes.. ;p

anyway.. rummynose is a good water indicator fish.. if the nose not red.. means water is no good.. :nono:

heh heh.. water condition actually very stable until this morning. Sudden change overnight, now everything seem very good liao..

The shrimp been busy eating for the past few hour. Rummy nose the nose is red. Heh heh.. never do any pH check.:p

sigh......... i still dun dare. i decided to ask her friends out for dinner. hopefully can have new ideas.:(

found out how the prawn escape.. they try to climb out from the filter.. check picture.

DSC_00742.jpg

wahh...impressive! :thumbsup:

sigh......... i still dun dare. i decided to ask her friends out for dinner. hopefully can have new ideas.:(

Her friends are easier target? :think: :think: :think:

Bought a pair of Yamato prawn.. wake up in the morning..

found one only..:rolleyes:

Search everywhere still no sign of this feller below..

DSC_02142.jpg

Feel like eating Delicious Grilled Prawns....:lovegrin: :lovegrin: :lovegrin:

DSC_00742.jpg

Then dry under the sun further n become harden dried shrimp....fried until veri crisp.... eat wif porriage veri nice...:D Dun waste!

Status
Not open for further replies.