300mm f2.8 L IS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrISdWonG

Dec 23, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
www.pbase.com
Hello,

Anyone know what the price of the EF300mm F2.8 L IS USM is, new? Is the price in the lens price list thread current? I'm currently in Australia, but I have a friend in HK and I'll also be coming home in a month or so. Deciding on whether to buy at home or in HK. If the price difference not much, I'd prefer to buy in SG so as not to mafan my friend.

Thanks in advance!

Chris

Hello,

Anyone know what the price of the EF300mm F2.8 L IS USM is, new? Is the price in the lens price list thread current? I'm currently in Australia, but I have a friend in HK and I'll also be coming home in a month or so. Deciding on whether to buy at home or in HK. If the price difference not much, I'd prefer to buy in SG so as not to mafan my friend.

Thanks in advance!

Chris
HK is selling at least $1k cheaper...6 mth warranty though...

I doubt it'll be any cheaper in Aussie. You can try your luck in HK, but be wary about the warranty.

Thanks for the replies all, really appreciate it, but they didn't really answer my question ;)

I already have the HK and AU prices... I just need to know the current SG price so I can make a decision. So is the one listed in the lens price thread current? Abt 7.5k SGD?

Cheers!
Chris

Thanks for the replies all, really appreciate it, but they didn't really answer my question ;)

I already have the HK and AU prices... I just need to know the current SG price so I can make a decision. So is the one listed in the lens price thread current? Abt 7.5k SGD?

Cheers!
Chris

Hi,

I'm very interested in this lens too. How's the price like in HK & AU?
Thanks.

I always refer to the ygdragon.net website its HK$34,800(S$6960).
Don't know is it collect.

Hi,

I'm very interested in this lens too. How's the price like in HK & AU?
Thanks.

I always refer to the ygdragon.net website its HK$34,800(S$6960).
Don't know is it collect.

AU price won't interest you... it's more than 1.5 times the HK price :bigeyes:

The HK price I got is exactly that.. $34800.

Status
Not open for further replies.