ndroo

Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
DSC_0182AS.jpg

DSC_0122AS.jpg

DSC_0130AS.jpg

Wow, nice series! Only suffers from a little bit too much saturation in PS but other than that I like.

Pity you cut off part of the goat's paw in #2 otherwise it would be a great picture.

Amfibius said:
Wow, nice series! Only suffers from a little bit too much saturation in PS but other than that I like.

Pity you cut off part of the goat's paw in #2 otherwise it would be a great
picture.

Thanks. The saturation is deliberate (I luv saturation).

As for the goat's paw, I didn't notice that until I got home :(

Very nice! Especially the first one. For the second, sky's a bit too glaring/distracting for me.

Btw, I know goats to be quite territorial; kanna chased by one when I was a kid (no pun intended). You know this old goat well?

nice pics esp first one...got frightened a bit by your goat ha....looks imposing...how close were you to it?

Clark75 said:
Very nice! Especially the first one. For the second, sky's a bit too glaring/distracting for me.

Btw, I know goats to be quite territorial; kanna chased by one when I was a kid (no pun intended). You know this old goat well?

Thanks. Nope I dunno this goat at all. Met it for the 1st time :) Do they chase? Phew! Was I lucky. I was like 3 feet away from it ... phew ...

Hue over-load! Colour noise starting to distort. 1st shot is pretty cool. 2nd shot is interesting, pretty spooky looking goat though. :what:

Thanks for sharing.

Kman

Nice pics :thumbsup: good use of saturation :)

only comment is i think the second pic is a tad overdone for the clouds , but still nice :)

first pic's my favorite :thumbsup:

i got an idea...replace the sky in the goat's photo with the one in the first pict. it'll be a GREAT pict! should be lah. :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

renegade said:
thanks guys. glad u like em. :)

nice shot :thumbsup: .. using any cir-polarizing filter?

renegade said:
Thanks. The saturation is deliberate (I luv saturation).

As for the goat's paw, I didn't notice that until I got home :(

yo bro...

din know goats had paws.... :blah:

anyway....really like #3! :thumbsup:

zaren said:
yo bro...

din know goats had paws.... :blah:

anyway....really like #3! :thumbsup:

err ... amfibius said 'paws' so i tot it's called paws lor :bsmilie: ... err wat's it called then? err ... feet? err ... england no powder leh ... :D

i tink the same as horses....hooves....haha...
i like the delibrate saturation....love the colours..

Status
Not open for further replies.