3 movies you watched 3 times or more.

Mirror (Zerkalo)
Tony Takitani
Chungking Express

fight club

the only movie i watched more than 1time out of around imdb top 100.

Ip Man(I)
Transformer(I)
Lord of the ring(Trilogy) ---> Channel 5 played it N times...

I did not watch this 3 times, but it is an interesting movie about a war photographer ...

Triage - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1217070/

Now I don't think I want to be one :confused:

Joe, wildlife photog is safer. But a wedding photog is worst, you die of boredom. Hahaha....

Will certainly get to this one day.

As technology gets better and there are more gaming consoles I hardly have time to watch shows anymore but when I was a kid, watching these cartoons on VHS

Voltus V - Almost 70 times
Pinocchio - About 90 times or so
Cinderella - About 60 times

As technology gets better and there are more gaming consoles I hardly have time to watch shows anymore but when I was a kid, watching these cartoons on VHS

Voltus V - Almost 70 times
Pinocchio - About 90 times or so
Cinderella - About 60 times

Bro, this is quite extreme! :bigeyes:

You VHS tape must be totally shredded after that! :sweatsm:

Bro, this is quite extreme! :bigeyes:

You VHS tape must be totally shredded after that! :sweatsm:

You bet! The Voltus VHS (entire series) was kept somewhere for a long period untouched (we were having major house renovation that involves destroying it to ground zero). To our (brother and I) horror we found out that fungus had grown all over the tape. Dad bought a VHS cleaning kit to salvage them but out of 12 tapes only 2-4 were saved. We bugged our dad and he knew we loved Voltus very much, decided to ask his friend who operates a video rental store to copy the entire series again, IN VHS! *Thank you Dad, you are the best*

The Pinocchio was dubbed in Mandarin and both my brother and I know 0% chinese at the time. We purely watched actions and emotions to decipher what's going on. Sometimes, when dad & mom were around they'll explain what's going on to us. The first thing I did when got home from school is to turn on this tape and vice versa when my brother is home earlier.

Cinderella is actually a VHS we borrowed from one of our friend but didn't return him (hope he's not reading this thread). We were so well versed in this tape that we know almost the exact time where the singing part comes in, we love the songs. If only we have CD at that time, FF and Rev will be sooooooo easy.

Ironically the first is Japanese, second is in Chinese and the last is in English. None of them are our strong language at the time.

I watched

Batman begins (2 times)
The Dark Knight (5 times)
Inception ( 3 times)

My all time most watched movies...

1> Dead Poet Society ... (i strongly recommend this show !) :thumbsup:
2> Good Fellows .... (the best Gangster flick ever !) :cool:
3> any Stephen Chow's movie ... (nuf said) ;p

I watch Nicholas Cage "Lord of War" more than three times I think...

These are the few films I watch over and over again and even analyze each shot. I hope feature films are considered! ;)

1. Dumplings by Fruit Chan, DOP: Christopher Doyle (Part of the Three Extremes)
2. 500 Days of Summer (can't explain how unique the edit is for a commercial film)
3. Slumdog Millionaire

3.5 Old Boy (This one I've heard, a classic. Might be catching it soon!)

Fight Club - Lighting, Cinematography
Sherlock Holmes - Cinematography, Timeline Edits, Set/Costume Design.
Munich - Cinematography, Color Grading

Indiana Jones...I, II, III & IV!

Lord of the rings - return of the king. i've seen it countlessly, i love the last part. wouldn't mind seeing it again.

The Rock - starring Nicholas Cage and Sean Connery...countless. The best ever!:):thumbsup: