3 movies you watched 3 times or more.

For me:

1. Ong Bak 1 (20+ times)
2. Terminator 1 & 2 (20+ times)
3. Predator 1 (20+ times)
4. Transformers (10+ times)
5. Kung-fu Hustle (10+ times and yes its Stephen Chow :p)

Many more, but these three are on the top :)

Last edited:
1) Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind (one of the rare movies that Jim Carrey doesn't do his trademark comical face, which kind of irritates me)
2) Insomnia
3) Memento
4) Shawshank redemption

I definetly watched the following movies more than 3 times, but I shall mention them in order of my all time favourite movies.

3) THE MISSION
The theme of redemption and self-sacrifice isn't just what attracted me to the movie. The film's faithful rendering of the Spanish colonial times, solid acting by Robert De Niro and Jeremy Irons, the cinematography and the haunting theme music by Ennio Morricone makes this one of the best film in my collection.

Can't wait for the blu-ray release!

1. Bladerunner - Director's Cut (at least 50 times since the DVD was released)
  2. The Sound of Music (at least 50 times also)
  3. Casablanca (my wife and I watch it so much that I have a backup copy in my hard drive)

I like the following films....
1. Amélie
2. Bladerunner
3. Blackhawk down.

Other honorable mention: Aces go places,Saving private Ryan, SWAT, Good will Hunting...etc

too many actually... but my fave movies that i have watched much more than 10 times are...

1) chungking express
2) shawshank redemption
3) princess bride

to name only 3 ;)

cheers
raph

1) Disney Cars - 15 times! :sweat:
2) Monster Inc - 10 times
3) Wall-e - 5 times

1)shawshank redemption
2)name of the rose
3)untouchable

Bladerunner

watch this movie at least twice a month. since I was 25. Watch it so many times, I can problably direct the remake if there is a chance. The best sci fi movie ever. Harrison Ford in his best role. The acting and the emotions displayed in the movie is still the best in terms of film noir.

Deckard my long lost brother.......:bsmilie:

there's a lot of movies i've watched several times over but these are the most recent:

1) PTU
2) Heat
3) Miami Vice - of course i prefer the TV series, but story-aside the movie does have its visual merits.

tears of the sun

13 going on 30

just like heaven

miss congenality 1 & 2

constantine

GI Jane

these are all I can rememeber,
cham, more than 3 movies... hahaha

non movie- CSI and CSI -NY

ahahaha, Don Flack is mine!!!!!!!! :heart:

Last edited:
Speed (1994) - More than 50 times :bsmilie:
Back to the Future III - More than 20 times
Terminator II- Judgment Day - More than 20 times

Ya I know I am a bit siao, hahaha :lovegrin:

ua re nt siao, i love speed also.... keanu reeves sooo handsome... also mine:heart::bsmilie:

1) Top Gun
2) Pulp Fiction
3) The Simpsons!

"Spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider-pig does. Can he swing from a web. No he can't he's a pig. Look outttttt! He is a Spider-piiiiggggg...." :sweatsm:

i gt the ringtone!!! =):sweatsm:

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the classics like "I Spit on your Grave", Debbie Does Dallas, and Deepthroat!

What The Fish!!!

Hahahahaha!!!! ;p

I like The Matrix, Lord of War, Monsters Inc., S.W.A.T. and Taxi (French version, of course!).

;)