www.pbase.com
30595046.jpg

30595050.jpg

30595285.jpg

30595292.jpg

30595914.jpg

KNIGHT ONG said:
Hmmm ... u likes the dreamcars more than the Race Queens ... :bsmilie:
well... its dreamcars asia 2004 & NOT dreambabes asia 2004 for a start. :bsmilie:

anyway the time i was there, ain't dat many racequeens ard oso. i juz shot 1 or 2 frames of whoever i came across. dat's about it. more interested in the cars i would say. ;)

I also spend about 3 hours at the show this evening after the Epson Seminar ... mine was a totally different set from yours ... it was Dreambabes Asia 2004 .. :bsmilie:

KNIGHT ONG said:
I also spend about 3 hours at the show this evening after the Epson Seminar ... mine was a totally different set from yours ... it was Dreambabes Asia 2004 .. :bsmilie:
different ppl have different tastes i guess. :D

ordinaryless said:
hey!

Ya second and second last pic is cool! what WA lens did u use? are u a film user?
thanx dude! used a canon 17-40mm f4 L on a D60... ;)

EOS500N said:
thanx dude! used a canon 17-40mm f4 L on a D60... ;)

Hmmz...if thats the case, my 18-55mm lens shld be able to cover that angle as well ? hmmz... :think:

Haha, sorry sorry, i shouldnt compare my kit lens with ya L lens. Haha, how disrespectful of me.. keke..jus kidding..

Nice pics anyway, cool! ;)

Very nice colours... :thumbsup: especially the Ferrari Red! Did you have to do much colour adjustment?

Cheers!

ordinaryless said:
Hmmz...if thats the case, my 18-55mm lens shld be able to cover that angle as well ? hmmz... :think:

Haha, sorry sorry, i shouldnt compare my kit lens with ya L lens. Haha, how disrespectful of me.. keke..jus kidding..

Nice pics anyway, cool! ;)
why not? any wide angle lens can give u the effect. dun have 2 compare lah. its not so much the lens but rather the person using it.

get in close. experiment with different angles high & low. u should b able 2 get interesting perspectives. ;)

xaer said:
Very nice colours... :thumbsup: especially the Ferrari Red! Did you have to do much colour adjustment?

Cheers!
glad u liked the colors. my cam has a built-in "ferrari red" algorithm. :bsmilie:

but seriously juz light tweaking of levels & curves for most of the pics. as u noe, reds tend 2 come out slightly pinkish under interior lighting. so dats slightly more work getting the proper red back.

vibrant colours...i like tt...

yup...its dreamcars...not babes....haha....but cars and babes seem to go well together la..

EOS500N said:
why not? any wide angle lens can give u the effect. dun have 2 compare lah. its not so much the lens but rather the person using it.

get in close. experiment with different angles high & low. u should b able 2 get interesting perspectives. ;)

yeah man, was kidding jus now..

thanks for the advices though, i guess i shall explore and experiment more to find out myself.. ;)

Witness said:
but cars and babes seem to go well together la..
i can't contest dat statement. its gotta b true judging from the hordes of male photogs i saw in pics posted by our fellow cs-ers. :bsmilie:

ordinaryless said:
yeah man, was kidding jus now..

thanks for the advices though, i guess i shall explore and experiment more to find out myself.. ;)
no prob. always open 2 jokes & hope u can achieve something different for yrself. cheers! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.