2nd SYPA Prize Presentation & Exhibition from 10 to 27 July at National Museum

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2008
Hey everyone. Just an update for all SYPA 2008 participants - all winners have been contacted and the interview process is nearing completion. This is taking longer than expected as some finalists were abroad. So please be patient yeah. :)

Anyway, the Prize Presentation Ceremony will be held on 10 July at the prestiguous National Museum of Singapore. Minister Vivian Balakrishnan will be the Guest-of-Honour. All participants (winners or not) are most welcome to attend.

On the same day, the exhibition will kickoff showcasing the entries of all winners and 5 veteran photographers. In addition, the works of selected participants will be played on a plasma TV for all to view.

It's still quite a while, but mark your calendar now! :)

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
haven't heard from them since the interview either.

hi from poland guys, krakow is awesome.. will speak more when i'm back proper.

fWord

Jun 23, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Heheh...any cheap fares from Aust to SG that I should consider? Will be missing this, but I guess it should still be possible to see the winning photos at the SYPA website, albeit at a size that's hardly easy to appreciate.

shooter

Apr 30, 2005
May I know who are the 5 veteran photographers? May visit the exhibition if they are 'well-known' in this scene. Thanks.

Lomo

Feb 4, 2006
Govt. loves to wear all-white
name???? hahahaha
Please read the following from SYPA, if you can't find the link, kindly look for the post by a fellow CSer in this thread. :rolleyes:

---------

Congratulations to all winners of SYPA & YAPA 2008!

Singapore Young Photographer Award Winners

* Cheoh Wee Keat
* Derrick Heng Yun
* Raymond Phang Lei Ming
* Jake Sng
* Daniel Chia Siang Leng
* Zhao Wan Ting

CDL Young Architectural Photographer Award Winners

* Teaw Zhi Qiang
* Hu Qiren
* Lawrence Liu Yong Cheng

The top winner of each category will be announced at the Prize Presentation & Photo Exhibition Opening Ceremony on 10 July 2008.

The above sequence is not ranked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom