2nd official night macro at AP 07/08/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

submaxatp

Nov 15, 2008
Bukit Panjang
Hey it's great shooting with you all here are my shots... :sweat: Pls leave your CnCs.

3797934483_389bf3071d_o.jpg

3797974961_b5ef72dd44_o.jpg

3797966785_9727a70444_o.jpg

3798734212_727c913eb4_o.jpg

Thanks Troy, for sharing with me all this great findings. And thanks again for helping me with the uploading, you are a life saver.

Last edited:
I dun know wats wrong with it I can't upload any of the pictures... :cry: Can anyone help...how do you upload pics by using Flicker...

Last edited:
I dun know wats wrong with it I can't upload any of the pictures... :cry: Can anyone help...how do you upload pics by using Flicker...

From flickr, click on your image, then click "all sizes". There will be an url below it. Copy that.
2. Grab the photo's URL:

Click the "Insert Image" icon (looks like a mountain on a yellow background), and paste the url that you get from your flickr page.

Last edited:
Nice shots and thanks for coming.

So cute mantis shot!! Swee swee sharp sharp leh, bro. :thumbsup:

It's on your finger? How did you manage to shoot single-handed? Your gears aren't exactly light..

Nice catch on the mantis:thumbsup: Cute!

So cute mantis shot!! Swee swee sharp sharp leh, bro. :thumbsup:

It's on your finger? How did you manage to shoot single-handed? Your gears aren't exactly light..

That hand belongs to Troy :bsmilie: And all thanks to him that I'm able to take this decent shot. :) Haha also thank you for your advice of cos.

Last edited:
Hey babe! Good try there! Glad that you could make it there! we'll shoot soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.