2nd CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
+evenstar said:
:nono: :nono: I can't dance...what if the rain god misinterprets my dance and creates more rain? ;p

Naughty naughty boy... :kok:

Due to last minute thingy, Yang Chee Meng and yeowming will not be able to join.

We'll hope to join the 3rd outing when there's one.

where are all the canongrapher? Pls indicate whether you are able to join or not in order to make life easier for USM. feel quite sad that the people going is getting lesser and lesser.

I'm still going, rain or shine.... shine shine shine....

TechMage said:
I learnt from Master Photographer Ian Lloyd from the workshop he did with us... not neccessary orchid garden should use a macro lens...there are many other things you can shoot. :D

Hi Techmage, is there anyway to share some tips of the day from Ian Lloyd?

Announcement :

In the event when it starts to rain from 7am onwards, we shall proceed to Canon Digital Lab for Studio Shooting. Please do not go to MOG in such instance.

I will be at Bugis MRT at 8am in case some of you don't know how to get to Canon Digital Lab.

1) USM
2) Xing
3) srisaro
4) onyx
5) Magixshoe
6) +evenstar
7) canonws
8) buck
9) sstar
10) thunderules
11) cyberider
12) art2d2
13) hazekang

anybody travelling from the west side clementi area?

can meet u, hazekang at clementi MRT station. at least got companion to go together. even if lost still lost together...hahaha

1) USM - confirmed going
2) Xing - confirmed going
3) srisaro
4) onyx
5) Magixshoe
6) +evenstar
7) canonws - confirmed going, rain or shine
8) buck
9) sstar
10) thunderules
11) cyberider
12) art2d2
13) hazekang - confirmed going

Anyone living near there with contact number so that we can msg him in the morning to see if it is rain or shine. Sometimes, it will be raining heavily there while in the west, it is still bright and shine.

Xing said:
I'm still going, rain or shine.... shine shine shine....

Hi Techmage, is there anyway to share some tips of the day from Ian Lloyd?

I can talk about some things i learn from Mr Lloyd in the next CanonGraphers meeting at the Digital Lab, probably in July I hope.

I'll be at the MOG shoot with a big lens i borrowed for you guys to try out. So the last thing I want is to come back to office to do a studio shoot. Actually we could still go ahead with MOG even if it rains but hang around somewhere and wait for the rain to stop like what we did at SBG. OK one of the ideas Mr Lloyd mentioned "one of the best time to shoot is just after rain." I could share some ideas what he talked about in the workshop if you remind me on Sat.

Wah, instant weather forecast is it, hehe.

Well, I'm staying at Khatib MRT area, think this is the closes living pple can get :) .

My handphone no is 9025 8839, call or sms me if you need the latest weather forecast for MOG.

I just read the "why i don't join the photoshoot" thread...

just in case anyone out there who are reading this thread..we welcome anyone with any skill level to join in our photo outings. Even if you are using PnS camera you can join in.If you have just bought a new camera come and join us! If you are not sure of your camera or skill do come and join us, we can all learn together. :bsmilie:

I'm staying at Toa Payoh, anyone staying near there wana go together? :sweat:

1) USM
2) Xing
3) srisaro
4) onyx
5) Magixshoe
6) +evenstar
7) canonws
8) buck
9) sstar
10) thunderules
11) cyberider
12) art2d2
13) hazekang
14)LeaderXXX

Any 1 stay near tpy n know the place??

1) USM
2) Xing
3) srisaro
4) onyx
5) Magixshoe
6) +evenstar
7) canonws
8) buck
9) sstar
10) thunderules
11) cyberider
12) art2d2
13) hazekang
14)LeaderXXX
15) WoLoh (Dunno how to go :sweat: )

Any 1 stay near Toa Payoh, know the place wana go together as a group?? :sweatsm:

WoLoh said:
15) WoLoh (Dunno how to go :sweat: )

Any 1 stay near Toa Payoh, know the place wana go together as a group?? :sweatsm:

Aiyoyo... brother, so poor thing.

I can meet u at Toa Payoh. We can take bus 163. ;p

There are many subjects to shoot at MOG.

Please don't think that you can only shoot Orchids or Macro at MOG.

These are some of the shots which I have taken the last time when I was there.

Green_Crested_Lizard.jpg

CrimsonSunbird_3.jpg

USM said:
There are many subjects to shoot at MOG.

Please don't think that you can only shoot Orchids or Macro at MOG.
:thumbsup:

Can't wait to get the DO lens and "shoot some birds"....hopefully my buddy manage get also the Canon 1Ds camera and another 300 F2.8 w/o IS version on Sat. :lovegrin:

TechMage said:
I'll be at the MOG shoot with a big lens i borrowed for you guys to try out.

History repeats itself. :think:

CRW_9290.jpg

TechMage said:
:thumbsup:

Can't wait to get the DO lens and "shoot some birds"....hopefully my buddy manage get also the Canon 1Ds camera and another 300 F2.8 w/o IS version on Sat. :lovegrin:

Oh my god........................

DO lens + 1Ds + 300mm f2.8................................................. :sweat:

Drooling.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.