28th Nov,Sun: The Beautiful Brides < Kelly Arrow Tan & Ting Ting Wang>

I think we need to give her the benefit of doubt:D and a chance to explain too.. Dun be too hard on her too...:D

Well we should...a nice update should brighten up everyone's day..

UPDATE:

EMILY AND CATHERINE WILL BE ADDED TO THE PHOTOSHOOT!

TOTAL 4 MODELS!

EMILY WILL BE THE BEAUTIFUL BRIDE AND CATHERINE WILL BE THE SWEET BRIDESMAID!

EMILY

156074_179065155441195_177531562261221_752981_7038382_n.jpg

CATHERINE

4853715028_fd8225445a.jpg

40480_1361197345256_1091244601_2836864_4764283_n.jpg

Hi Aki,

Thisthread for Kelly and Ting x 2 shoot had been neglected for quite some time. Could you at least update if the shoot is full or at least let me know that my list of shooters are in or not for the shoot? Hope you can help to update soon. Thanks.:(

i have alr confirmed your 8 shooters by msg with you.

I think this isn't the 1st time happening, most of the time i only saw upz upz upz from aki but no updates eventually on whether shoots are happening?

Reflecting an irresponsible organizer...

i didn up because the shoot is FULL HOUSE, i dun wan the keep on appearing on the top of the list and more shooters signing up.
and for my other shoots i will always msg the shooters in case they have no time to see the thread everyday. but if you only saw upz upz upz mean no one sign up. may be you didn join my shoot before so you only seeing the surface of it, do not know my working style. but its okie:)

i have alr confirmed your 8 shooters by msg with you.

i didn up because the shoot is FULL HOUSE, i dun wan the keep on appearing on the top of the list and more shooters signing up.
and for my other shoots i will always msg the shooters in case they have no time to see the thread everyday. but if you only saw upz upz upz mean no one sign up. may be you didn join my shoot before so you only seeing the surface of it, do not know my working style. but its okie:)

Thanks for clarification, Aki. :)