28th Bangkok International Motor Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their makeup and costume are so much nicer than the motor shows at KL and SG. Do the models have professional makeup artist to do the makeup for them?

Their makeup and costume are so much nicer than the motor shows at KL and SG. Do the models have professional makeup artist to do the makeup for them?

you were there at KL motorshow last year doing photoshooting? from their hairdo can easily tell the work of a professional..just that I don't understand how they have to do it everyday during the show period...after end of day, the gals go home to wash hair and next morning do the hair styling again...really not easy task leh...:think:

I have been to the BKK motorshow for 4 straight years and what impresses me are the models' professionalism and their hairstyle. Each girl has to recite her lines (in Thai, of course) promoting a particular car's virtues and features every 90 minutes from 11 am to 10 pm for 10 straight days. Some even have to dance. They have to smile and pose for the legions of photographers for long hours, stand on high heels and get their hair done by the hairstylists everyday. Even before the car show starts they would have to attend days of rehearsals to remember their steps and their lines. Compared to the Thai car show models, our local models have it easy....pose, smile, hand brochure.

I have been to the BKK motorshow for 4 straight years and what impresses me are the models' professionalism and their hairstyle. Each girl has to recite her lines (in Thai, of course) promoting a particular car's virtues and features every 90 minutes from 11 am to 10 pm for 10 straight days. Some even have to dance. They have to smile and pose for the legions of photographers for long hours, stand on high heels and get their hair done by the hairstylists everyday. Even before the car show starts they would have to attend days of rehearsals to remember their steps and their lines. Compared to the Thai car show models, our local models have it easy....pose, smile, hand brochure.

agreed to this statement, and our locals still complain these and that

Agreed... :thumbsup:

And my guess is that they actually earn less than our local girls...

oh yes, I remembered you mentioned last year going for this motorshow..did u manage to attend? :)

I also respect the models there...very accommodating too during photo shoot..

oh yes, I remembered you mentioned last year going for this motorshow..did u manage to attend? :)

I also respect the models there...very accommodating too during photo shoot..

Yes, of course I attended this year's show. But I have not posted any pics here coz there are already many pictures posted in this forum and the interest may be waning already. However I do have some pictures of the models wearing different attire than the ones I have seen posted here. For the record I visited the show on 2nd April and was surprised by the crowd on a Monday. I would love to post some of the video clips I recorded of some of the events during the show but they are too large.

Status
Not open for further replies.