2500-km in Western Australia

Hi,

Love your #4, #5 and #8. Well taken and processed. I find that you may have tried something like HDR for #6, if i'm not wrong. Although the foreground looks great, the sea and the sky look pretty odd. Perhaps you could post the original pic which would likely have clearer image of these features? Just my thoughts, hope you don't mind... I've yet to visit Australia but I've heard from many that the country is one really nice place to visit and reside in. Happy new year... Cheers!

Hi,

Love your #4, #5 and #8. Well taken and processed. I find that you may have tried something like HDR for #6, if i'm not wrong. Although the foreground looks great, the sea and the sky look pretty odd. Perhaps you could post the original pic which would likely have clearer image of these features? Just my thoughts, hope you don't mind... I've yet to visit Australia but I've heard from many that the country is one really nice place to visit and reside in. Happy new year... Cheers!

Thanks! I am glad that you like the photographs. #6 is not a HDR, the only editing done was to the exposure and saturation. I am sure the the sea and sky look odd because this was a long exposure shot (30"). Australia is definitely a very nice place to visit.

Here's another one from the same location but different angle.

#6 – Geographe Bay

5279814563_8db35161bd_z.jpg

Wished I had a GND.

Last edited:
#6 – Geographe Bay

5280432608_ac6517f07d_z.jpg

This was one of the beach off Ocean Drive in Bunbury (180km south of Perth already! —thanks for following through) I was surprise this wasn't considered an attraction considering how even the smallest thing is considered an attraction by the tourism board. Nevertheless, the beach was beautiful for the reason, it hardly has any human activity, the sand has almost no foot print until we came.

P.S. I have no idea why has Flickr sharpened my photograph.

Ah sorry!! I misread this and thought Great Ocean road because I thought this was the same place I took this photo:

3081804606_4e2098995b_z.jpg

I also need reading glasses wah lao!

#12 – Ngilgi Cave

5299819012_e8dc31a87a_z.jpg

Previously known as Yallingup Cave, the new name came from the good spirit named Ngilgi from an Aboriginal's legend.
The cave features fascinating limestone formation rising from the ceiling.

Yup number 5 gets my vote, awesome skies during dusk when there's no clouds.

#14 – Somewhere along Caves Road

5299220617_6d96460abc_z.jpg

This is a coast along the Margaret River Wine Region, there is a name for this attraction but I could not recall it! What's special about this 'coast' is that there is no beach unlike other coast just huge boulders!

very lovely shots, hope to see more!
Thanks for your encouragement, I probably have another 25 to go.
Yup number 5 gets my vote, awesome skies during dusk when there's no clouds.
Absolutely, #5 is one my favourite too and YES too, Australia has wonderful sky especially when it's summer