24-70 f/2.8 price

Status
Not open for further replies.

F-Axe

Jul 5, 2010
Hi all, where can i get a good price for the above mentioned lens? Looking for a new lens. Is it possible to find one which costs 2k or below?

Hi,the brand new Nikon lens above cost above 2.5k!U can try Sigma 24-70 f2.8 HSM which also has good reviews.

Hi all, where can i get a good price for the above mentioned lens? Looking for a new lens. Is it possible to find one which costs 2k or below?

You won't find a new one under 2k... but as for a 2nd hand one... maybe someone may sell one under 2k, but haven't seen one at that price yet...

The best I found in the pricelist is $2,480 (MS, Apr 10). The rest are Feb 09 prices which are above 2.5k.

Only in the used mkt friend..

Btw, we nt suppose to discussed pricing here, Consumers Corner seems more appropriate :)

Last edited:
no, even agood condition used lens will be above $2k.
unless is very very used, working condition lens probably go below $2k.

and post your quest of this lens at Consumers Corner

Been monitoring for a while since I wanna buy one too. Here's the quote I got from them:

TK and MS now both sells at $2500

MS was 2470 some months back, but had adjusted.

Both cash terms.

Cathay is 2900 with credit card payment. Might not be an accurate quote though, must talk direct to the salesman to be sure, usually they will try to match market prices.

Lazy to call John 3:16 as need to wait longer.

:)

The Sigma one is sharp! :thumbsup: I am referring to the new HSM version one with the 82mm filter. My friend using it on his Canon. Downside is that Bokeh is chunky and distracting. Depending on your usage and style, might be or might not be good.

used to have the old non HSM sigma 24-70. It is sharp. but imo, the CA is quite jialat.
not sure if the new HSM one have better optics.

just my 2 cents worth.

i always envy sony system for having a 24-70mm F2.8 Carl Zeiss lens with AF.

But if I were to use he Sigma on an FX camera, won't there be some vignetting?

J316 at 2650

iPhoto (formerly Lords) just sold my friend one at S$2,470.

The Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED.

iPhoto (formerly Lords) just sold my friend one at S$2,470.

The Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED.

It's actually the best price we got. Most other stores offered S$2,490.

Status
Not open for further replies.