JUSGAKI WISHES YOU A POWERPACKED CHINESE NEW YEAR

CHEONG SAM BABES

Featuring Four Lovely Babes

Jaslin | Ting Ting | Mable | Emily

Date: 23rd Jan, Sunday

Time: 9:00am to 11:30am

Outfit: Cheong Sam

Cost: $48 ONLY

JOIN 2 CHEONG SAM SHOOTS TOGETHER (22nd & 23rd January) FOR $90 ONLY!

Pm jusgaki, email jusaki@live.com or sms/call 91641233 to join this great shoot now!

JASLIN

JASLIN.jpg

TING TING

TING.jpg

1 shelomoh
2 mike
3 yen
4 shahril
5 dp
6 piggypie
7 jeff
8 jk
9 hawningchang

4 more slots to confirm the shoot

Now is 22 Jan 2011, 11:44 P.M. and there is still no news if the shoot is going to be confirmed, postponed or canceled. So can I assume this shoot is off? I need to plan my day.

Now is 22 Jan 2011, 11:44 P.M. and there is still no news if the shoot is going to be confirmed, postponed or canceled. So can I assume this shoot is off? I need to plan my day.

I sms organiser also no reply.... hahaha.... guess really don't care... :thumbsd:

I sms organiser also no reply.... hahaha.... guess really don't care... :thumbsd:

Yeah I also SMS n call. No reply no answer

Aki pls pls if u really wann organize shoot
My second time call n SMS without reply
If no JasXXX appear I willnot bother to join ur shoot

Unfortunately I'm experiencing the same thing with the organizer, no updates and no replies.

Hey all, just want to say that sometimes people do go through unexpected emergencies in their lives, which can be major. So I am only suggesting we give the organizer the benefit of the doubt first and not jump to any conclusion now. Let her explain, if she doesn't explain within an acceptable time frame like one month or if her explanation is not up to your expectations, then it is still not too late to draw your conclusion. For me, if there is no explanation or the explanation is not good enough, I will just move on. Anyway, don't you all have to do spring cleaning? And the models either have to go back to their homeland and/or enjoy their CNY break? Chill people. Peace!

Hey all, just want to say that sometimes people do go through unexpected emergencies in their lives, which can be major. So I am only suggesting we give the organizer the benefit of the doubt first and not jump to any conclusion now. Let her explain, if she doesn't explain within an acceptable time frame like one month or if her explanation is not up to your expectations, then it is still not too late to draw your conclusion. For me, if there is no explanation or the explanation is not good enough, I will just move on. Anyway, don't you all have to do spring cleaning? And the models either have to go back to their homeland and/or enjoy their CNY break? Chill people. Peace!

Hahaha, ya. CNY on the way, so PEACE!!!... agreed what you said...:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.