23 Aug Friday Evening Talk with Sundown and Night Shoot at Gardens by the Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you now?

So many people! all at the centre super trees area haha

Is it near to cloud forest or flower dome?

Near the food places, tallest super tree

Thanks im here but where can I register?

Yap, nice pix jonathan I hope u can arrange for star gazing event

Thanks Clubsnap / Ed for organising this, and Draken413o/Jonathan for sharing your works!
And this evening's sunset was lovely :)

hi everyone! thanks for coming by! I would have talked more but apologies for the rush! It was great to see everyone!

Thanks to you Jonathan for kindly sharing your expertise & offering invaluable advice to us who attended the event.

Clubsnap has been most kind to organise the event.

Thanks to you Jonathan (draken 413o) for kindly sharing your expertise & offering invaluable advice to us who attended the event.

Clubsnap has been most kind to organise the event.

just sharing my humble shot with the large turnout for the event seen on the grass patch in the bottom left ;)

20130823-02_Gardens_by_the_Bay_South_sunset_shoot_500D_3709.jpg

Thanks again Clubsnap and Draken413o!

Thank you clubsnap and ed9119 for organising this excellent talk and photo session. And of course thank you Jonathan Danker for sharing your photos, tips and techniques with us.

Look forward to more of such events!

Sincere appreciation to Jonathan for spending his time sharing his personal photography experience with us. I would love to sign up (even if I have to pay) if Jonathan were to organize a workshop on his post processing techniques in future.

Thanks to Eddy and his team from clubsnap for organizing this event and for the curry puff and the yummy cakes totally FOC for everyone.
Wow... three cheers for all of them.

many thanks to CS organisers and jonathan for taking time to setup this event. lots of useful information in a chit-chat learning environment, and of course the free snacks and drinks are major plus points! =D

One of my humble shots, after some tips from ed9119. Decided to include a human element into the shot. Not sure who this gentleman is, but obviously he was kind enough to not walk away from me taking this shot :D

drfrf7.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to the admins for organizing the event.. n Jonathan for sharing his ideas n experience.. kudos.

Much appreciated.. eye opening experience. Encourage all who can afford the time to attend future talks like this. Fun casual and good way to speak to seniors n likeminded enthusiasts

Thank you very much for making it to the talk on Friday. It was a real pleasure meeting everyone

Thank you too for the words of encouragement to Gardens by the Bay , Jonathan and Clubsnap volunteers :)

ha ha the owner of this face below please PM me if you want a larger version for yourself :)
gbb2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.