21Aug Sunday: Casual Street Shoot “Golden Triangle” + Area around Arab Street

TAYKT: has your NDP album been up yet? Very long already hor.

Re-posted + 1 last one from me:

#9:
6067176817_cc5ec839c6_z.jpg

wow nice photo all.. sadly cant join you guys on sunday T.T

@ TAYKT : in SG, do dating/match-making service, need to be accredited by GOV ah
we find one day go SDU event, drag CanonMono along
refer to: http://www.lovebyte.org.sg/web/ent_p_home.asp
but after looking@ the website, think if we tied in with one of these "SDN Trust Accredited Agencies"
we hold heritage/photography trail for them, we make some money for our makan & drink...Mmmm
They even have "Night Photography @ Marina Barrage". They charge $65 per person!!!

@ luckyorange : u can join us for Sept, planning "Tiong Bahru Estate"

Again i would like to promote sharing session by Goldenstar08(AKA Billy) on this Sunday@Cityhall 2.30~7pm.
in preparation for Canon Photomarathon. we might do a time trial.
For info, refer to Goldenstar08's thread.

Last edited:
Re-posted + 1 last one from me:

#9:
6067176817_cc5ec839c6_z.jpg

lol i like that Cat, it was fearless. took a really close up portrait of the Cat.

6069598089_a3903df950_z.jpg

Since when I become a topic of matching making related and anyway im alr married .. married to my camera and lens .. It's good, doesnt nag but expensive to get and to maintain, u need to take care of it .. almost like a wife alr ..

Ladies & Gentlemen, i planning an unofficial time trial proir to the actual Photomarathon.
Refer to: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/958197-04Sept-Sunday-Time-Trail-for-Photomarathon?p=7408023
will be a good practice for those going for the photomarathon.

Someone else have event to "Tiong Bahru Estate" hence i will have to reshuffle my event plans for Sept.

@CanonMono: See we care so much for u...Maybe Valance75, TAYKT & me should start doing event for dating agencies. then we get pay, can subsidised our transport & makan....u can help us but can't get paid, u Regular, can't moonlight.
@NJMES : think u r the fearless one, not the cat. U not scare it scratch ur Len ah?

@rihno123: thanks.

@weiteck: Got filter lah. so very safe. Too bad can't join your time trial this sunday. Good Luck hope you guys enjoy.

Last edited:
@RayLa82: Love your #2 Reflection. :thumbsup:
nice capture of the moment when she smile, but not meant to smile into that display rack's mirror when she sit on the stool on the floor doing her nails...

first one looks good =)

First one look ok..Second one look abit old..Third one look normal..Fourth one look like young but in reality they are old..Fifth one look gd..Still got any gd one to share with us anot..;p