20D in store and price out !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sane said:
The price guide on cnet asia has just been updated, Bargain City is offering it for S$2782.50 (not mentioned if it's body or kit, but should be body alone), no indication of how many units left. Their website doesn't list the 20D as well.

called them up and they say 2782.5 is the body only

if plus lens is 2950 :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

so big increase!

Gosu_John said:
called them up and they say 2782.5 is the body only

if plus lens is 2950 :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

so big increase!
Prices at Bargaincity are always excluding GST. Elsewhere can get the body + lens kit for $2,750 excluding GST. So their prices are not really bargains :what: !

zhangyb said:
haha tts me! lolx.... i was with my friend there hahaha... :D

but I saw 1 person only.. if so, u should have noticed me. I'm in a red t-shirt and interrupted the sales person(paiseh :embrass: ) while she is taking out the 20D

toobi said:
but I saw 1 person only.. if so, u should have noticed me. I'm in a red t-shirt and interrupted the sales person(paiseh :embrass: ) while she is taking out the 20D

haha i didn't notice you but i noe someone was interrupting while we were at it haha, but i tot u were talkiing to the guy?

jojo said:
Friend of mine get 20D with kit lens at SG $2800 frm oversea. ;p
You can get at slightly less in Malaysia - exchange rate of 2.22 it should put the 20D with EF-S 18-55 lens at SG $2700 :)

freelancer said:
You can get at slightly less in Malaysia - exchange rate of 2.22 it should put the 20D with EF-S 18-55 lens at SG $2700 :)

I think it is worth paying a little more to get the 1 yr local warranty. :)

Spot the 20Ds at TCW! (25/09/04 pic)

tcw20d.jpg

zhangyb said:
Spot the 20Ds at TCW! (25/09/04 pic)

tcw20d.jpg

:thumbsup: picture says a thousand words!!!! :bsmilie:

AReality said:
anyone got their number ?

The Camera Workshop
No. 3 Coleman Street #01-31
Peninsular Shopping Centre (inside Peninsular Hotel)
Tel: 63361956/63367808
Fax: 63373775

Garion said:
Ok you guys...you know what this means.....

MAI TU LIAO!!!!
:devil: :bsmilie:

but how much they selling wor? :dunno: :dunno:

just curious... who is those waiting for price to drop wait see wait see kind one? heh

oooo,exciting times!!!!

Well, this is one way of making sure that camera shops in Singapore are still functioning. Espn and the rest of the gang with all the buy buy buy thing going on, it would be quite hard for them to put them out of business...

Status
Not open for further replies.