Status
Not open for further replies.

E500

Mar 21, 2006
CITY, Singapore
One of the picture taken after my Sunrise shoot after a BBQ before I go home...:bsmilie:

blowwind.jpg

Nice, it look really artistic with the words in it. What makes it more worth looking is the conversion to b&w (unless u already using b&w film) and the little grains that is spread nicely, it sure increase the look of the mood.

rickygck said:
Nice, it look really artistic with the words in it. What makes it more worth looking is the conversion to b&w (unless u already using b&w film) and the little grains that is spread nicely, it sure increase the look of the mood.

Thanks ricky for the comment....appreciated.:thumbsup:

Hi MaMa,

Because of your title 随风而逝 , I was trying hard searching for the element 风 in the picture however am not able to get it. Another title will suit this good shot more perhaps?

sumball said:
Hi MaMa,

Because of your title 随风而逝 , I was trying hard searching for the element 风 in the picture however am not able to get it. Another title will suit this good shot more perhaps?

Brother CM, actually it is the invisible 风....what you see it is the after effect...and part of tree became botak :bsmilie:

太牵强了一些。。。

Would prefer to show some 落叶作陪衬。

Anyway, it is just me. :)

sumball said:
太牵强了一些。。。

Would prefer to show some 落叶作陪衬。

Anyway, it is just me. :)

No problem mate....:bsmilie:

It will be more interesting if u uses a slow shutter speed and capture the movement of the tree branches. But of cuz la, must have the wind in the first place! :D

sumball said:
Hi MaMa,

You were trying to search for the 风, and I was trying to search for the 'Thing' which 随风而逝.

lui002 said:
You were trying to search for the 风, and I was trying to search for the 'Thing' which 随风而逝.

Thanks lui002....something is missing, you can search them in my pic :bsmilie:

I love it.. love the texture and the solitude of the tree.. Tot the presence of wind was obvious with the leaves in one direction and the fact that the tree is pretty bare.. erm but i need some help here... my cheena not very powderful... can't figure out the cheng yu if that's what it is.. sui feng er (shen me???) and what does that mean? :embrass:
and what is ur chinese name (i presume) (shen me, shen me, jie)?

harrynkl said:
is this a new horror movie preview... so scary next time dont go BBQ

Horror movie huh.??? I should have thought of that. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.