2010 Singapore Airshow

Status
Not open for further replies.
what so great abt the A380? I have tried it and to be honest, isn't that much diff unless you on business/first class. Also, boarding/unboarding takes longer.. :p

Well , its interested for those who are interested in aviation.

For one thing.. it is smoother on the flight and quieter.

Yes, true. i think nemesis32 wants a 18 hour flight on a propeller plane.;)

Just joking, nemesis32

Well , its interested for those who are interested in aviation.

Yes, true. i think nemesis32 wants a 18 hour flight on a propeller plane.;)

Just joking, nemesis32

heheh.. the only gripe I have but then it is also the same or worst on the Boeing 747...the leg room. Even for a 1.8m tall guy like me every bit helps.

It is a little better on the A380 for the long haul flight but then I can also walk about near the toilet area at the back when I got my seat in the rear segment. 12 hours on a 747 would be alot more stressful.

heheh.. the only gripe I have but then it is also the same or worst on the Boeing 747...the leg room. Even for a 1.8m tall guy like me every bit helps.

It is a little better on the A380 for the long haul flight but then I can also walk about near the toilet area at the back when I got my seat in the rear segment. 12 hours on a 747 would be alot more stressful.

747 best seats are around the rear of the plane. where seat config is 2-4-2
alright, better stop here. before this thread get to OT section...

sistic is ok.
i went to hougang mall one to get my tics for formular drift.
was all good, service was fine.
but got $1 service charge there

so guys, can any advice.
which would be better to go

trade day - $40 per day early bird till 1st dec
if not its $50

or

public day - $20 for adults and $8 for child.

prices are out on the website.

am considering for going the trade day if there is really more stuff to see there.
or both days !!!! :sweat:

Airshow shuttle is from T2 or T3.

There is still no word of who will be performing and the type of static display that will be shown.

Please take the Airshow Shuttle (return trip included in ticket price) from T2 Arrival Level Coach Stand or T3 Arrival Level Coach Stand.

http://www.singaporeairshow.com/public-gettingthere.aspx

Last edited:
Just received some information.

The RAAF F111 will also be performing at the SA2010 since Pirate of Alert5 and I talked with one of the RAAF pilot during the LIMA 2009, Malaysia.

We should be seeing from the USAF:

A-10 Aerial Demo
C-17 demo
F-15E static
C-130J demo and static
KC-135 static

Bummer about the absence of the F-22. The usual disclaimers about aircraft appearance being subject to operational requirements etc, etc apply. Source is the horse's mouth.

Nothing about PACAF F-15s and F-16s but I expect them to show given the Kadena and Misawa birds have been at every show since 1990.

Last edited:
Not going liao.. Went a couple of them already, bored with air-shows..

Not going liao.. Went a couple of them already, bored with air-shows..

yeah I also a bit tired see aeroplane but no chio xmm model next to it :thumbsd: ... car show better :lovegrin:

Any lucky draw to win a free joyride in a F16? :bsmilie: Last time went to rsaf open house won a joyride in a C130. ;p

There's a lucky draw during the public days but I'm not sure of the prizes.

HTH.

Any lucky draw to win a free joyride in a F16? :bsmilie: Last time went to rsaf open house won a joyride in a C130. ;p

eh what is 737 and a330 doing in the aerial display?

eh what is 737 and a330 doing in the aerial display?
737 to sell to LCCs. A330 for LCCs thinking of doing an AirAsiaX stunt to London. ;)

Eh on a more serious note, SQ's purchase of A330 is probably another means of Airbus attempting to drum up sales for this particular make.

Friend going to pass me free tickets for the air show + parking sticker.

16-35mm & 135mm suffice?
:bsmilie:

my virgin trip to any airshow.

I saw the RSAF integrated air display in LIMA 2009, Malaysia. We'll have to see in SA2010.

4172942269_50a3c1c806.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/xtemujin/sets/72157621268702438/

The Indian Air Force Surya Kiran aerobatic team will be performing in Butterwoth, Malaysia at the end of January 2010.

I'm not sure if they'll perform in SA2010.

Buzz about the A10 too for the local entity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.