2010 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX. (12 ~ 14 Nov.)

i'll throw my support in for webber as well, rather he wins then alonso or vettel :) since i know my race projections for a double RBR DNF and Alonso crashout is near to impossible :p

Button is not a great driver... just lucky. the four contenders right now imho... are great drivers... maybe not so for Webber. even though i don't like Hammy... i must say he has some serious driving talents.

I have nothing against him,but Webber is there because of the car

It has usually been car first and driver second though amongst the current crop ... Hamilton, Vettel & Alonso more than anyone else can drive a not-so-good-car to it's max.

If Hamilton (very unlikely but who knows it could be 07 or 08 again!) and Button don't win the WDC, my heart will be rooting for the "oldie" down under.

For all the stick you got and what with his miraculous "somersault", it's now or never.

How come no one commenting on the Qualifying session ? :think:

Saving all the energy for the grand finale, is it ? :bsmilie:

If you read into the body language of Mark Webber, it seems like he has all but given up...

Incident sums up MSC season and return to F1', a disaster
:bsmilie:

Yeah! Red Bull deserves it. The pressure's just too much for Webber this weekend when it matters. It's been a great year for F1.

I really didn't like the way F. Alonso pointed the middle finger to V. Petrov. Really uncalled for.

I really didn't like the way F. Alonso pointed the middle finger to V. Petrov. Really uncalled for.

he's pissed... that's all. i'm pissed too :bsmilie:

Yeah! Red Bull deserves it. The pressure's just too much for Webber this weekend when it matters. It's been a great year for F1.

ok... the curtains have come down and what a thrilling year it was.

the Bulls have had their year. congrats to them. next year will be the year of the Prancing Horse ;)

i am very sad, I going to a corner and sulk...
see you guys next year

ha ha ha. no one could've predicted this result. cool...

Ya ... really kelong results wif Shumi being crashed out!

Anyway Congrates to Vettel n Red Bulls.

Next Season Curse (KERS) will be back!:sweatsm: Hope Ferrari have a better KERS system then the previous ones!