2010 FIFA World Cup

Which Team Will Win the 2010 World Cup ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Heart says Spain, brain says Argentina. Stats have shown that no European team has won the World Cup when hosted in a non-European country. The South Americans would have a better experience with the similar weather as their country (and that's why gloomy England's chances of winning is zilch as well).

True about Maradona and his inexperience. But my gut feeling tells me they're gonna sneakily snatch the wins more rather than Brazil. Cmon, I'm sure you've heard of MESSI?? Lol.

But of course, I might still be buying a Spain jersey...

The cup winner is unpredict. Brazil, Spain, Argentina... etc.
The kick off starts today. The answer will be out in a month.

Lets see who will take the first win. South Africa or Mexico?
I am just Guessing since the WC is at South Africa. They will have a small win against Mexico.

Tonight is the Night !!!

9:55pm Opening Match: South Africa vs Mexico (my prediction 1-1)
00:00am Opening Ceremony

:cheergal:

Tonight's Matchup

South Africa vs Mexico
France vs Uruguay

south africa really suxx, team got no shape

France vs Uruguay

My prediction is 1-0 for France !!

Can see Korea players stamina isnt gd. they get tired at the 2nd half.
But nice game. nearly 3-0
Next Argentina vs nigeria
of cos Argentina to win...

Messi is on form! :thumbsup:
Help me win some money man :)

Full time Argentina 1-0 Nigeria.
Next match, England vs USA. :devil:

Just saw Argentina play...I feel they played rather well...Messi + Tevez..my fav!

Wonder why he so suay:dunno::bsmilie:
Next match, buck up, you England!

Ya lor..I think the goalie has studied him quite thoroughly before the match; making Messi predictable.

Ya lor..I think the goalie has studied him quite thoroughly before the match; making Messi predictable.

Absolutely. All the dribble/attack so swift...always the finishing...The keeper studied him...star player...easy to get targeted:bsmilie:

Absolutely. All the dribble/attack so swift...always the finishing...The keeper studied him...star player...easy to get targeted:bsmilie:

Ya man. Dream about him every night. :bsmilie: