20070818 - singapore fireworks festival from marina boulevard

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpio2006

Aug 19, 2006
cck
my first 3 to share.. no photoshop adjustment except cropping for these 3.. c&c welcome :)

1159845743_aa27a4ece1_b.jpg

1159845755_656cf757eb_b.jpg

1159845763_e13b4ac161_b.jpg

Nice shots there.. i took from fullerton tt side and it was fullof smoke.. did u do any editing?

Nice and sharp pics for fireworks series so far I had seen. Well done, bros!
But I still can not figure out what's wrong with pics 6 in term of framing...May looks better if can crop some more from the left!?
Your explosure time should be about 3 secs+++, right?

Nice shots there.. i took from fullerton tt side and it was fullof smoke.. did u do any editing?

no editing.. use photoshop to crop the pic only..
i was at esplanade bridge yesterday and during the ndp preview.. and found that wind always blows towards that direction.. so decided to change location ;p

but.. these are the only few with less smoke.. the rest still cannot make it.. :(

seems a little slanted. turn and crop then it would be wonderfull :D!

Nice and sharp pics for fireworks series so far I had seen. Well done, bros!
But I still can not figure out what's wrong with pics 6 in term of framing...May looks better if can crop some more from the left!?
Your explosure time should be about 3 secs+++, right?

Maybe a portrait crop?

wow! supprisingly clear shots! :thumbsup:

Maybe a portrait crop?

opps sorry dtang, missed out ur message earlier ;p i did a check and found that the shutter speed is ... 15 secs :sweat:

does this look better? thanks imouyang's suggestion :)

1195146060_e77d7e0e2c_b.jpg

wow! supprisingly clear shots! :thumbsup:

thanks Leodaddy... i guess small apeture does help to 'reduce' the smoke? i was using F18 thru out.. and found that the smoke is still quite ok... but the problem is that the blue fireworks turn out very dark.. :think: any pro can comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.