2007 xmas wish list...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Give me good health.
2. Give me the company of my loved ones.
3. Give me the ability to fall asleep whenever I want to.
4. Give me the financial freedom to travel whenever and wherever I want to travel, without having to worry about my leave to be approved by my boss and how much the trip is gonna cost.

And yeah, probably I will ask for the Wimberly II head with the Gitzo tripod that will hold my 500mm f/4 lens when I go on that African Safari :bsmilie:

i was told the combi easily cost 2k.:sweat:

500 f4 AFS VR.
the last few letters very important!

d3
24-70 f2.8
3 pcs jinbei w/ complete accessories.

i can only wish....wish....:sweatsm:

add to the list please!:D

i can feeeeeeeeeel the xmas mood already!

I Wished for the 1st Prize Winning Ticket of the Singapore Sweep of Jan 2008.

I Wished for the 1st Prize Winning Ticket of the Singapore Sweep of Jan 2008.

cannot.coz that's post xmas liao.:bsmilie:

No what, That's the Christmas Gift. Which the draw opens the following week mah. (ie, Jan 2008)

hmmm... 2 original diana F, one to keep, the other to shoot, play and modify

1. Give me good health.
2. Give me the company of my loved ones.
3. Give me the ability to fall asleep whenever I want to.
4. Give me the financial freedom to travel whenever and wherever I want to travel, without having to worry about my leave to be approved by my boss and how much the trip is gonna cost.

And yeah, probably I will ask for the Wimberly II head with the Gitzo tripod that will hold my 500mm f/4 lens when I go on that African Safari :bsmilie:

1 to 4 most sensible.

500mm lens on a big tripod - beware of the big black robbers there.:nono:

With all this wishing.. what do you think santa claus would Wish for?

he probably would like to retire and pass on to the next santa.:bsmilie:

i wish santa would give me 20 million pounds for x'mas :bsmilie::bsmilie:

then i can stop studying and retire

Be careful what you wish for.. pounds can come in terms of weight also. ;p

"All I want for Chridmad id my two front teed...." so that when I dmile it dhowd D3. ;p

what's that?

oh, just old plastic toy cameras from the early 70's. made in HK, sold as toys back then, but has a cult following nowadays.

no focusing, one aperture, one speed, plastic lens, uses 120 medium format film (6x6), repair tools: fingers, glue and pocket knife. just wonderful!

oh, just old plastic toy cameras from the early 70's. made in HK, sold as toys back then, but has a cult following nowadays.

no focusing, one aperture, one speed, plastic lens, uses 120 medium format film (6x6), repair tools: fingers, glue and pocket knife. just wonderful!

sounds like a Holga to me

I wish that my children will grow up happy and healthy, sensible but fearless, curious and a little bit crazy. And I wish they would stop throwing those bloody tantrums!

I wish for contentment. And peaceful sleep. And good health. Flawless skin.

But to make things easier for Santa, a Patek Philippe or Audemars Piguet will do for myself. A Lange & Sohne or Jaquet Droz for my other half.

:bsmilie:

I wish that my children will grow up happy and healthy, sensible but fearless, curious and a little bit crazy. And I wish they would stop throwing those bloody tantrums!

I wish for contentment. And peaceful sleep. And good health. Flawless skin.

But to make things easier for Santa, a Patek Philippe or Audemars Piguet will do for myself. A Lange & Sohne or Jaquet Droz for my other half.

:bsmilie:

audemars piguet ya?got taste ah!

would that be the maserati mc12 tourbillon?;p

http://www.audemarspiguet.com/en/communication/mc12_modena.html

Audemans_Piguet_Millenary_MC12_Tourbillon_full.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.