2007-03-04 - Angela Zhang Shao Han - Meng Li Hua Autograph Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG....she look so much older now (if you are her fans, don't hammer me! :bsmilie: )

Personally feel her outfit not very nice,... bad taste actually :embrass:

Anyways thanks for sharing the pics!;)

OMG....she look so much older now (if you are her fans, don't hammer me! :bsmilie: )

Personally feel her outfit not very nice,... bad taste actually :embrass:

Did u shot any pics? share leh ... ;) btw, your avatar same as Yipdanny ... :bsmilie:

Personally feel her outfit not very nice,... bad actually :embrass:

she wore a nicer top during yesterday's event at DragonFly..
but it was shot in v.tight constraints, dont have as much space as today's event.. but i will try to show a few pics with 1/2body shots..

will show them on this thread soon :)

she wore a nicer top during yesterday's event at DragonFly..
but it was shot in v.tight constraints, dont have as much space as today's event.. but i will try to show a few pics with 1/2body shots..

will show them on this thread soon :)

Didn't attend yesterday's event cos went to JP for Wedding Fair ... :embrass:

Same person diff identities. :bsmilie:

See no chance to shoot from behind so I left before the event start.:(

Did u shot any pics? share leh ... ;) btw, your avatar same as Yipdanny ... :bsmilie:

Same person diff identity. :bsmilie:

See no chance to shoot from behind so I left before the event start.:(

Was really crowded by the time reached 5.30pm ... alot of ppl are gathering like hungry bees looking for pollens in the flowers ... :bsmilie:

gosh is she anorexic?

If she's anorexic then her fanclub will surely hammer her record company for torturing her ... :bsmilie:

Was this taken last year? She look sooooooooo much nicer! ;)

I was shock to see her with short hair ... Missed her long hair ... :cry:

angela_longhair.jpg

Was really crowded by the time reached 5.30pm ... alot of ppl are gathering like hungry bees looking for pollens in the flowers ... :bsmilie:

think its the usual case of 'i see ppl queuing and i must chup in 1 leg to see whats going on or else i will lugi' attitude :sweatsm:

gosh is she anorexic?

call me a grave digger but i dug out her pic from her ying yue hui at Tampines Mall last year for comparison sake..
img1765iz6.jpg

you make the call bro ;)

spot on, that was taken from 2006's Junction 8's autograph session..

Yup! Was taken last yr @ Junction 8... She had a nice twisted curly hair ... so cute ... many look upon her as a Barbie doll ... :lovegrin:

Wonder if I should dig out some cute pic of angela fm my database ... :think:

to be frank, i dunno who is angela chang. and if u showed me both the photos, i would say they aren't the same person!
wow she looks so much prettier with the curly long hair. complexion too!

she aint slim, shes thin...:(
its bad for her health..

Too Bony le ... and the clothes for today , kinda of budget ....
Shld not expose her legs ... :thumbsd:

to be frank, i dunno who is angela chang. and if u showed me both the photos, i would say they aren't the same person!
wow she looks so much prettier with the curly long hair. complexion too!

Same comment here too ... She definitely good with her curly long hair ... wonder wat makes her rid off her beautiful long hair ... :think: :cry:

Same comment here too ... She definitely good with her curly long hair ... wonder wat makes her rid off her beautiful long hair ... :think: :cry:

lucky she only tied it up...

Status
Not open for further replies.