2 NOV 2008 RACE QUEEN SHOOT with the populars!! << Kanny , Elaine , Hui Rong >>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the photos of the actual car for u to c !! erm....outfit pic will upload tmr =) hee...

Honda S2000!!

Honda_S2000.jpg

Mazda MX5 !!

Mazda_MX5.jpg

Honda Integra DC5

Honda_Integra_DC5.jpg

Will there be any props like umbrella? :)

Outfit of Elaine ~~

please pardon the quality of the photo. this was taken using my camera phone when she try on the outfit. I know, i know, the photo no good ~~ so im the organiser and u the photographer mah.;p;)

26102008269a.jpg
26102008270a.jpg

Outfit of Hui Rong~~

This is just a sample pic, as Hui Rong outfit sending back to my tailor to alter to be smaller cutting =)) It will look nicer and more sexy ~~~ oops!!!!!!!!!:embrass:;p

IMG_0422a.jpg
IMG_0420a.jpg

"Due to the contract between Kenny and TCS, we have to make some last minute changes to kenny's costume. please accept our apology tat we can only post her costume up later this week."

And.. that will hv umberlla use as a props =))

14 slot reserved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last 4 slot to grab!! hurry up my dear, help me to make it full house!!

So funny, contract got say what can wear and what cannot wear? :p I do think the original sample pic outfit looks good though :)

So funny, contract got say what can wear and what cannot wear? :p I do think the original sample pic outfit looks good though :)

yup dear... is bcs my tailor do the wrong design.. & it look like a bikini top , about the contract is jus protect their image, outfit cannot be too revealing =) hope u understand dear, i am jus protecting my model =) cheers!!

Apologies! I cannot make it for the shoot. Shooting a handsome gentleman in the morning. :(

dun worry my dear, see u next round!!

Wow,a prince charming..:DCan i join you...:bsmilie::bsmilie:

ha ha, i also wan to follow leh.. handsome gentleman leh !! :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.