2 Day Loan Needed: 420EX

Status
Not open for further replies.

quackaroo

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.illumn.com
Hi!

can anyone loan me for 2 days, the 420EX flash.

(I will give me NIRC/Address/$50 deposit as Security/
If you want, i would also draft out a "Loan Agreement form"
with my signature, and yours)

I need it for a portrait experimental shoot during 3rd week of march for two days only during that week.

Would a kind soul wanna loan me? erm pM me :)

Thank you!

My camera: Canon Powershot G2

maybe can ask 2nd hand shop to rent??? dunnoe

Actually I don't mind but are u going to compensate owner? If not, the wear and tear may not justify. Just a thought.

Originally posted by quackaroo
Hi!

can anyone loan me for 2 days, the 420EX flash.

(I will give me NIRC/Address/$50 deposit as Security/
If you want, i would also draft out a "Loan Agreement form"
with my signature, and yours)

I need it for a portrait experimental shoot during 3rd week of march for two days only during that week.

Would a kind soul wanna loan me? erm pM me :)

Thank you!

My camera: Canon Powershot G2

$50 deposit is really not enough.
If u pay a full $300, many will be more willing.

another problem is that u have to ensure that u will not overuse the flash.

to do that u can limit yourself to use only one set of battery, which should be enough for about 250 full output flash. (many more in real life).

u can put a set of battery in infront of the owner and seal the compartment with a tape or something and let the owner sign his name on it.

if u just use that one set of battery, $15 for wear and tear should be enough. (if u collect and return it yourself)

if u break that tape, then u are suspicious of heavy using or abusing the flash. To compensate the owner u have to pay a higher amount of maybe $60, if the flash is still working as normal.

if the flash is damaged for any reason, then u just keep the flash and let go ur $300, which is about 90% of the price of a new one.

If u agree with all the above, I guarantee u will get a loan set.

NRIC is not really useful cos if u break something the owner is unlikely (not economical) to go for a lawsuit for such a small thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.