1st trip to Taiwan

if u want a very good scenary, go for kenting...you wont regret it...

this is what i got...

75366_453282046607_605656607_5527274_5258733_n.jpg

74488_453303321607_605656607_5527700_5389274_n.jpg

75161_453305136607_605656607_5527764_2782673_n.jpg

I'll be posting slowly my photos of Taiwan taken in March to this thread soon, so stay tuned! :)

Remember this thread and this area is NOT for pics, you can show us a link to your thread in the right forum, such as the travel and landscape section.

The pics here are meant to help illustrate a point and not showcase your work. Cheers.

Remember this thread and this area is NOT for pics, you can show us a link to your thread in the right forum, such as the travel and landscape section.

The pics here are meant to help illustrate a point and not showcase your work. Cheers.

No problems.

Actually cycling is a good way to travel in Taiwan. With a bicycle you can stop and take photo whenever you like. I cycle to Toroko from Hualian and met a group of Singapore tourists. They are shocking to know I am am a Singaporean.

Actually cycling is a good way to travel in Taiwan. With a bicycle you can stop and take photo whenever you like. I cycle to Toroko from Hualian and met a group of Singapore tourists. They are shocking to know I am am a Singaporean.

dude, tht's near 20km leh

guys,

I didn't mean to spam the thread, but here's a link of pics that I took while I'm in Taiwan

I put information on how I go to each place, so hopefully this can help those who wants to visit the place that I already visit.

PS: I'm still updating the pics as i'm still on 30% of the pics' journey
PS PS: There's not much food picture there, coz I just simply forgot to take picture when I eat and remember only after I finish the food hehehe
PS PS PS: My mandarin is super duper sucks, but taiwanese are very friendly, so you can ask around using basic english (to student) or japanese (to old people). Most of the old people can speak Japanese, which I found quite suprising and interesting :)

dude, tht's near 20km leh

more than 20km, my meter not properly calibrated and it is almost all uphill. But the greatest is meeting and talking to fellow country folks in foreign land.

Jia Jia DVD shop
中华路 一段落106-110 号码2楼。

photo-8.jpg

Some decent deals, but the new ones are SG priced.
photo-7.jpg

Just metres across the road:
Hi Fi and camera St:
photo-9.jpg

The trouble with electronics is that they know we are foreign so prices are higher, so do your homeowork first.

And of course the Usher store:
photo-10.jpg

For those who are asking about Hi Fi in Taiwan.

As for hotels, IMHO Brother Hotel is very reasonable.

For a little higher up, Hyatt and Shangri-la are nice and well located too.

where can i get camera stuffs in taiwan ???
is it cheaper compared to sg ????

NemesisBlade said:
hi guys, any idea if there r shops dat sell original mandarin cds at a lower price than sg's at taiwan?

Yes, try 佳佳唱片、五大唱片、光南大批发、玫瑰唱片,all have outlets at either 台北车站 or 西门町 areas.