1st Time for wedding photo

Looks like a very interesting wedding. Did you have a chance to eat some of the food? My only question is -- where is the obligatory picture of the couple doing a toast with champagne flutes? Just kidding -- great job.

If you are doing it for the first time, you can be sure that you are doing really well. I can see that you were constantly looking for unique view points to shoot.

I am amused at the picture of the roast pig's backside. haha.. that is damn funny. but its a worthy shot. No photographers has taken from that angle before. Thumbs UP!!

Cheers.:D

I laughed at the pig booty as well!

I think is a very nice photo as in the composition is good and the over all color give me a warmth feeling. It suit this photo well (=

nice series bro! :thumbsup: btw ur using lens 18-250 for wedding ?

Great job! I thought these photos were excellent for your first time. Is this something you want to do on a full time basis? If so, how are you marketing yourself?

I started doing weddings for friends, and through social media marketing I was able to propel my career quickly.

Do people in Malaysia use facebook/twitter/etc? Let me know if you get a facebook set up for your pictures! I'd love to keep up on your progress.