1st GAKUENSAI @ Republic Poly

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
not sure what fashion show or whatever becos saw it on cs events thread
becos cosplayers may be few.

would be going back to see my juniors frm photo ig.. hopefully they are there la:bsmilie:

Me and my friend is currently at RP... the number of people here now is pathetic.

Hopefully the situation improves...

oh gosh.. do they have an event line up for the day or something?

Me and my friend is currently at RP... the number of people here now is pathetic.

Hopefully the situation improves...

How many were there? U mean the number of cosplayers?

aww i cannot managed to go down on time. was stucked @ work for like 3 plus hours =[ hope u guys are enjoying there. :D take more pretty pics!

aww i cannot managed to go down on time. was stucked @ work for like 3 plus hours =[ hope u guys are enjoying there. :D take more pretty pics!
Lucky you did not come..
I only managed to shoot a few shots of a cosplayer (in-charge of the event).

Only a few of cosplayers and only a few was posing.
The "event" only started @ 12.30pm.. :sweat:

For those who came, sorry for wasting your time if you did not event get a few shots of things. :embrass:

Hope next time, such thing will turn up well...
I think next time, I will get whack/slammed if I post RP event here again except for the Ignite.. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
lol! dont worry la, ^^ is the event management that screwed up. :D i feel bad by putting some guys on areoplane also. =[ sorry. next time i will join in.

hope this week got more events for me to shoot ^^.

Lucky you did not come..
I only managed to shoot a few shots of a cosplayer (in-charge of the event).

Only a few of cosplayers and only a few was posing.
The "event" only started @ 12.30pm.. :sweat:

For those who came, sorry for wasting your time if you did not event get a few shots of things. :embrass:

Hope next time, such thing will turn up well...
I think next time, I will get whack/slammed if I post RP event here again except for the Ignite.. :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: Lol not ur fault la bro......
Lucky me then, I didn't come too early, was only there for abt half an hour or so...got bored too quickly lol......Didn't set my expectations too high though. it was gd enuf for me anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.