1D Mark III maters come in please

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 D Mark III user outing
Date: 13th of March 2010

Master: (transportation, food and drinks provided)

Students:
Tony
Tarun
yrh0413
azafotos

Hmm, missed Deniss' reply earlier.

Have you managed to download the papers Tony?

Hmm, missed Deniss' reply earlier.

Have you managed to download the papers Tony?

Was on holiday last few days. I managed to download some materials from the internet. But I am not sure if they include the one you mentioned.

The good thing is I got better results from my Chinese New Year holiday already by just scan through some of the docs.

Thanks! :)

can visit here for instructions on setting the camera.

AI Servo autofocus manual

This is a good site to start with....but you still have too shoot enough to understand how the AF works. An outing with the pros is good, but if you do not practice after that you will definitely forget.

Also for your outing to be meaningful and if you really want to test out the AF Servo of 1D3, you have to get some moving subject to shoot. It is best if you can be at a sporting event and etc to try it out.

1 D Mark III user outing
Date: 13th of March 2010

Master: (transportation, food and drinks provided)

Students:
Tony
Tarun
yrh0413
azafotos
aaSKaa

This is a good site to start with....but you still have too shoot enough to understand how the AF works. An outing with the pros is good, but if you do not practice after that you will definitely forget.

Also for your outing to be meaningful and if you really want to test out the AF Servo of 1D3, you have to get some moving subject to shoot. It is best if you can be at a sporting event and etc to try it out.

Thanks for the advice. I did some experiment shots last week after reading some materials. The result is already improving. :)

Yes, for the outing, I am considering a local sport event that is free to enter. Anybody has any ideas which one would happen ono our outing date - 13 Mar, 2010?

Thanks for the advice. I did some experiment shots last week after reading some materials. The result is already improving. :)

Yes, for the outing, I am considering a local sport event that is free to enter. Anybody has any ideas which one would happen ono our outing date - 13 Mar, 2010?

i dunno but here's a couple of suggestions: skatepark (probably will be packed with e kids who'd be eager to get their photos taken?), east coast lagoon cable ski thingy (location?), cricketeers/baseballers on wkends (kallang open field in between kfc n leisure park field) ... my 2cents.. but e thing is wld they mind hvin their pictures taken by us? or we cld just head to the birdpark... =D

i dunno but here's a couple of suggestions: skatepark (probably will be packed with e kids who'd be eager to get their photos taken?), east coast lagoon cable ski thingy (location?), cricketeers/baseballers on wkends (kallang open field in between kfc n leisure park field) ... my 2cents.. but e thing is wld they mind hvin their pictures taken by us? or we cld just head to the birdpark... =D

Mmm...east coast (water ski or the indoor soccer) sounds a good idea.