18th SUG Gathering : The Last Gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Tiger

May 11, 2004
In the heart of SengKang
www.worldwar2aces.com
Dear Bros and Sis

This is the 18th Edition of Sony User Group Gathering and it will be the final installement of SUG Gathering.
All are welcome (Regardless of brand, digital, film or prosumer camera)

Sony Users Group is an informal name form for Photo Shooting, Knowledge and Friendship, and I am very very very glad to know all the nice guys and a lady in the SUG outing.

During the earlier times there are a lots of Sony users which we share everything about Sony issue, product and etc, since then, some have upgrade respectively to DSLR of different good brand.

After serious discussion with some members here, we decide it time to leave Sony Forum and post at Gatherings, Photoshoots and Outings Forum for future outing.

One reasons is for the next generation of Sony users to explore Sony Forum and discuss on Sony equipment, Sony news and etc, which we can see there is a new group coming out soon. :)

Secondly, it would be better for us to post at Gatherings, Photoshoots and Outings Forum for better exposure and planning arrangement.

We decide to give the last shot before we goes off.
Hence, here is the 18th Edition : The Last Gathering.

Time and Location will be update in the thread later.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
wah... u like say until we going to disband like tat...

This will be the last page of a chapter, not the book nor the story. A brand new chapter awaits...the beginning of a new beginning. I shall eagerly, and in great anticipation, look forward to the dawn of that horizon. :cool:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
wah... u like say until we going to disband like tat...

Yo DCA, no time to discuss with you yet.
Will tell you more when we meet up. :devil:

Where there is Revenge of the Sith,
there is Return of the Jedi.
:angel: :angel: :angel:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Can i jio some girls to join this outing? ;p

maybe we can do a model shoot for some of my female frens...

You can bring as many female frens as you like. Shooting ordinary folks is more challenging than models.

From here,,we can also see the evolution of King Tiger who from a Sony hardcore or a flagbearer to leader of the forum (at onetime even argue the best of 828 against the DSLR) to now like a stepping "down-head of step" whahahahaa] :thumbsup:

You have done a good job King Tiger!! hail the King!!! ;)

at first i tot what happen .... sound like a very sad ending . Anyway u guys are the most friendly i ever go outing with ! seems like evryone is really having fun

Count me in!!
;)

S11loop said:
at first i tot what happen .... sound like a very sad ending . Anyway u guys are the most friendly i ever go outing with ! seems like evryone is really having fun

Come and continue to have fun with us all as we embark on this new journey empowered with even more real fun!

snowspeeder said:
Come and continue to have fun with us all as we embark on this new journey empowered with even more real fun!
yes ! will be there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.