5. b*****

2nd 5pm-7.30pm 1 moved to Sun slot
1. eas********
3 Rods
4 ku******
5 ku****** friend

Opening
3rd 7.30pm-10pm

Thank you AEG for this photo of me ! I love this photo alot !
I would like to thank you to those who attend my previous shoots.
Naomi enjoyed the shoots !
Hope to see you guys back to this shoots again.
:D

2.30-5pm slot -FULL-
1. Raph
2. ph*******
3. Ca*****
4. reserved anonymous -CFMED-
5. b*****

2nd 5pm-7.30pm 2 moved to Sun slot
1. eas********
2 Ko*****
3 Rods

Opening
3rd 7.30pm-10pm

Thank you AEG for this photo of me ! I love this photo alot !
I would like to thank you to those who attend my previous shoots.
Naomi enjoyed the shoots !
Hope to see you guys back to this shoots again.
:D

Ur PM is gonna be spammed with strange requests anytime soon :bsmilie:

2.30-5pm slot -FULL-
1. Raph
2. ph*******
3. Ca*****
5. b*****

1. eas********
2 Ko*****
3 Rods
4 mi********

Opening
3rd 7.30pm-10pm

2.30-5pm slot -FULL-
1. Raph
2. ph*******
3. Ca*****
5. b*****

1. eas********
2 Ko*****
3 Rods
4 mi********

Xuesha says it'll be great to have this session with 8photographers 1:4 1:4 since the room
would be spacious, and on diff beds, so ok... both models will pose nonstop for the 2hrs!

Opening
3rd 7.30pm-10pm

2.30-5pm slot -FULL- can be reserved, in case someone drops out
1. Raph
2. ph*******
3. Ca*****
5. b*****

2nd 5pm-7.30pm -FULL- can be reserved, in case someone drops out
1. eas********
2 Ko*****
3 Rods
4 mi********
5 alb***

Xuesha says it'll be great to have this session with 8photographers 1:4 1:4 since the room
would be spacious, and on diff beds, so ok... both models will pose nonstop for the 2hrs!

Opening
3rd 7.30pm-10pm

There will be a guest Photographer coming in, you may ask tips and pointers from him as he will help coordinate and joining in the fun for 2hrs or so. Do let me know if it's ok with you
His excellent works can be found here
Tim: timkeweritsch.com

1. Raph
2. ph*******
3. Ca*****
5. b*****

2nd 5pm-7.30pm 1 slot pulled out..
1. eas********
2 Ko*****
3 Rods
5 alb***

Opening
3rd 7.30pm-10pm

1. Raph
2. ph*******
3. Ca*****
5. b*****

2nd 5pm-7.30pm Last 2 slots
1. eas********
2 Ko*****
5 alb***

Opening
3rd 7.30pm-10pm
8[/QUOTE]

1. Raph
2. ph*******
3. Ca*****
5. b*****

2nd 5pm-7.30pm 3slots empty now hmm
2 Ko*****
5 alb***

Opening
3rd 7.30pm-10pm

Hi, I came across this thread and I wanna input my experience with Tim. May not be a good idea to invite him as a guest photographer as he is really untrustworthy to work with. I have the bad experience of working with him in the Kevin Seah's shoot (the cheongsam and wedding series). Basically he took all the credit for the shoot and used the photos without the model's permission on various of his websites.

He's also tried to poach contacts from fellow photographers and hits on models/staff. Probably just take note of this character! Oh, if its a hired shoot, don't use him, for he is not supposed to be working in Singapore without a working permit!

Good luck with the shoot otherwise!

Hello all, since a new member gave an account of what she thought of the guest photographer, Tim, I shall give my account too.
I've worked with this photographer a couple of times already. Though I am no photographer to judge his skills, but, he portrays professionalism and delivered well. The photoshoots I did with him, received many good responses from people from various fields.

To add on, there was certainly no "hitting on model" actions.
Most photographers and organisers should know how particular I am about the right communication, distance and boundaries I keep with photographers I work with. =)

The account given by the new member is an obvious try, on ruining one's reputation.
Hopefully all the thread viewers practice discretion when reading.

She's an ex gf of his. Whatever happened in that transition, happened. Tim's a pretty talented photographer no doubt. Can't take that away from him.

Hi everyone,

First of all, thanks to CherryChris for his(her?) comment. I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion and that is what these spaces certainly were created for - to exchange opinions. However, with the account being only one day old, i wonder how much credibility it does have in this forum. Besides, many of us, think we know who this person is ;). But I digress.

If you need any references on my work / workstyle, i would ask you to please feel free to check following website of the Designer with whom i have interacted in the past:
- [ kevinseah.com ] as mention above by CherryChris, all these works are credited to me.
if you know kevin yourself you may even ask him...hahahaha

Anyways, i look forward to working with many of you and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Wish everyone an awesome year!

Tim

Last chance for you to shoot these girls @ this price (if getting this girls by yourself will cost you more than twice of the amount, for an hour, excluding hotel)

2.30-5pm slot -FULL- If 6 photographers, girls will make it 3:1 3:1 ratio posing 2hrs each
1. Raph
2. ph******* -PAID-
3. Ca***** -PAID-
4. reserved anonymous -CFMED- -PAID-
5. b*****

2nd 5pm-7.30pm 3slots empty now hmm
2 Ko***** -PAID-
5 alb***

Opening
3rd 7.30pm-10pm

Last chance for you to shoot these girls @ this price (if getting this girls by yourself will cost you more than twice of the amount, for an hour, excluding hotel)

2.30-5pm slot -FULL- If 6 photographers, girls will make it 3:1 3:1 ratio posing 2hrs each
1. Raph
2. ph******* -PAID-
3. Ca***** -PAID-
4. reserved anonymous -CFMED- -PAID-
5. b*****

2nd 5pm-7.30pm
1. Paul
2 Ko***** -PAID-
5 alb***

Opening
3rd 7.30pm-10pm

Status