18 MAY 2008 Sunday Yacht Shoot << Ahoy, Maties!>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
upzzz for you sis :heart:

No offence at all mate. I was thinking at 7:30pm, ISO needs to push up so high and flash/stobe in place, in order to get the kind of shot that is needed. Yet, it's still difficult to keep still. Blurry pictures will result I'm quite sure.

Anyway, I hope Fairy won't mind, cos I'm thinking on the perspective of taking good photos of the models. :)

I C. Hope you don't take offence. I was only pointing out what I experienced in boating. Personally, I feel 10 hours is a very long day and by evening many will be tired and may welcome just cruising in the evening. Others may prefer to pace themselves and take in the different opportunities at various times. So you are right, to each his own. Perhaps if there are enough requests, baby can organise another shoot starting at dawn too.;)

No offence at all mate. I was thinking at 7:30pm, ISO needs to push up so high and flash/stobe in place, in order to get the kind of shot that is needed. Yet, it's still difficult to keep still. Blurry pictures will result I'm quite sure.

Anyway, I hope Fairy won't mind, cos I'm thinking on the perspective of taking good photos of the models. :)

:think:Virgo san got a point there too,most importantly is we are able to capture beautiful photos.

Tks Virgo & JayKay... i will do some changer since you all said 10 hours very siong.. haha... but ho, give me sometime... me jus back from my holidays.. super very tired....

10 hours is OK, provided we go early. Early shoot, then break for lunch, then shoot under the sun again, then shoot evening. Then retire for a drink. How's that? ;p

Take a good rest my friend. You're too tired. :)

Tks Virgo & JayKay... i will do some changer since you all said 10 hours very siong.. haha... but ho, give me sometime... me jus back from my holidays.. super very tired....

I am game for anything. If the models or I get weary, I'll just sit back and enjoy the boat ride. Talking about that, is it okay to bring liquor on board? Yo, ho, ho, (4 beautiful maidens) and a bottle or rum ;)

I am game for anything. If the models or I get weary, I'll just sit back and enjoy the boat ride, scenery, whatever...Talking about that, is it okay to bring liquor on board? Yo, ho, ho, (4 beautiful maidens) and a bottle of rum ;)

I am game for anything. If the models or I get weary, I'll just sit back and enjoy the boat ride, scenery, whatever...Talking about that, is it okay to bring liquor on board? Yo, ho, ho, (4 beautiful maidens) and a bottle of rum ;)

hee.. i will bring for you... lol...

Any updates? :) :)

any updates on the shoot?? may be interested

hi dear, i still waiting for my agent reply for the timing, i might asjust the time earlier or shorter... think can update your by tmr afternoon. And for those who already sign up, i will sms yours again... tks ya!!!!

Hi.. dear... after i discuss with my agent the timing will be from 2.00pm to 8.00pm.. Total is about 6 hour shoot & the Itinerary as below. And also the price will be 170 per pax... Anyway, i need 6 more to start the shoot... support me k my dear...... wait for your good news!!!

Itinerary
1.45pm Meeting @ Jetty
2.00pm - 2.45pm Departure to Pulau Hantu ( Buffet lunch on the yacht)
2.45pm - 4.15pm Shooting @ Pulau Hantu
4.15pm - 5.15pm Travel to St.John Island ( Hi-tea on the yacht)
5.15pm - 7.15pm Shooting @ St.John Island (Sunset Shoot)
7.15pm - 8.00pm Depature to home ( Will pass by CBD area , PSA & sentosa)
8.00pm Reach Jetty

Hi.. dear... after i discuss with my agent the timing will be from 2.00pm to 8.00pm.. Total is about 6 hour shoot & the Itinerary as below. And also the price will be 170 per pax... Anyway, i need 6 more to start the shoot... support me k my dear...... wait for your good news!!!

Itinerary
1.45pm Meeting @ Jetty
2.00pm - 2.45pm Departure to Pulau Hantu ( Buffet lunch on the yacht)
2.45pm - 4.15pm Shooting @ Pulau Hantu
4.15pm - 5.15pm Travel to St.John Island ( Hi-tea on the yacht)
5.15pm - 7.15pm Shooting @ St.John Island (Sunset Shoot)
7.15pm - 8.00pm Depature to home ( Will pass by CBD area , PSA & sentosa)
8.00pm Reach Jetty

the schedule is looking good for me but when is the deadline to confirm the shoot?

Dear All..

The shoot is postpone due to the yacht is taken & i still short 2 ptgh:cry::cry: & i already send out sms to those ptgh for the details, i will do update yours again for the date.Sorry for any inconvenience cause..:)

Rgd
Babyfairy aka Shren

Status
Not open for further replies.