16mm F2.8 Minolta Fish Eye Lens (Anyone selling)

Status
Not open for further replies.

9AND7

Jun 30, 2007
I read one thread that said there are a lot of lenses for sale......but I haven't tracked down the fisheye yet.

Thanks

lot of lenses for sale .... does not mean all different type of lens are available for sale. :)

Even on ebay, this lens is not readily available. There was 1 available on DYXUM 2 or 3 weeks ago for a long period of time but it's gone now. Good hunting. ;)

I read one thread that said there are a lot of lenses for sale......but I haven't tracked down the fisheye yet.

Thanks

there are alternatives at a fraction of the price albeit no AF. try zenitar 16mm, in M42 mount. i've a copy and it works fine for landscape shots.

I own 1, still crossing fingers that the next Sony camera is a 1:1 ratio.... if it is, i won't be selling mine... ;)

i dont think so will be 1:1....too ex for now...maybe only next year for a PRO body..but the price will be a knock out.:bsmilie:

Got quite a number of PMs on this lens.

I am willing to let this go, at the price mention $600, nothing less. Can I close this deal on wed evening?

Most important is that the thread starter start this, I think I should let him have the priority on this...

if thread starter didn't reply by 5th July, i'll let whoever who need the lens have the sale. ;)

Congrats to you and the new owner! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.