Date: 10th July, Sunday
Time: 9.00am - 11.30am
(incl. 30mins break)

2 MODELS
Attire: Bikini!!!

Group Ratio : 6 : 1
Cost : $60 ONLY!!!

PM /
daniel@allurestudioz.com / SMS: 9868 2359 to reserve your slots NOW!!

*** ADELYN ***

A_15_1000.jpg

*** M ***

M_7_1000.jpg

Response are coming in fast!!

HURRY and Reserve your slots NOW!!!!

Just want to share my experience with this organizer 2 weeks ago

1. 1 model MIA (missing in action), and the organizer never tell us why until we reached the location. At least if got model MIA, can inform us beforehand so we can decide if we still want to proceed or not...what if the model MIA is the one we want to shoot ? Go inside sentosa with car is like 7$ entry fee already :thumbsd:

2. Because the model mia, the group become 7:1 ! :bigeyes:

3. The best is that the organizer dont event want to give discount despite 1 model missing, and with 14 photographers present at the shoot with 2 models only.

4. Their excuse for discount is..."If i give you discount, then it is not fair for the others". Then give discount for all of us lah! :rolleyes:

Please dont give excuse that you didnt earn money with 14 photographers x 55$ = 770$ Somemore and you only need to pay 2 "new face" models...we photographers knows how much the models "rate" also.

5. One of my friend left before the shoot even started ! Wasted his time and sentosa entry fee. The organizer didnt even try to do anything.:rolleyes:

well enough said...those who wants to join the shoot by this organizer, please beware!

I really doubt the quality of this organizer, you had asked for our contact to inform us of the details for the shoot, but yet you failed to inform us about the changes. You expect us photographers to be there and than leave us with no choice but to take whatever you shortchanged us cos we had spend our time getting there..:angry:

I've nothing to hide here, i'm the photographer who left after you told me that you failed to fulfill your part of the deal and yet only inform me when i arrived at Tanjong beach for the shoot. You had not only spoiled my mood; wasted my time and effort to wake up early to travel there; wasted my petrol and entry fees into Sentosa; and worse of all i feel cheated/played off by you who failed to fulfil your part of the deal. Yet all you can say is sorry without taking any other effort to salvage the situation.

This is how i feel about you and shall voiced it out in this forum to let all members here knows about it.

Ladies and gentlemen, join at your own risk.

Hi SharpShooterZ and Redieye,

Thank you for sharing your experience about us. We take all feedback seriously and would like to offer our most sincere apologies to all for the inconvienience caused. Indeed, one of the models was not able to make it due to unforeseen circumstances. Subsequently after the photo-shoot, we had contacted Redieye to offer our apologies and also extended a discount to him for the following shoot as seen in this reply below. Unfortunately, Redieye did not take up our offer. We seek to improve our services by sms-ing photographers early beforehand if need be and will do better for future shoots. Nevertheless, we would like to extend our invitations to both of you for this Captivating Bikini Sunday Shoot.

Once again, we thank both of you for your valuable feedbacks.

Screenshot2.jpg

Just want to share my experience with this organizer 2 weeks ago

1. 1 model MIA (missing in action), and the organizer never tell us why until we reached the location. At least if got model MIA, can inform us beforehand so we can decide if we still want to proceed or not...what if the model MIA is the one we want to shoot ? Go inside sentosa with car is like 7$ entry fee already :thumbsd:

2. Because the model mia, the group become 7:1 ! :bigeyes:

3. The best is that the organizer dont event want to give discount despite 1 model missing, and with 14 photographers present at the shoot with 2 models only.

4. Their excuse for discount is..."If i give you discount, then it is not fair for the others". Then give discount for all of us lah! :rolleyes:

Please dont give excuse that you didnt earn money with 14 photographers x 55$ = 770$ Somemore and you only need to pay 2 "new face" models...we photographers knows how much the models "rate" also.

5. One of my friend left before the shoot even started ! Wasted his time and sentosa entry fee. The organizer didnt even try to do anything.:rolleyes:

well enough said...those who wants to join the shoot by this organizer, please beware!

Thanks SharpshooterZ for the headsup.
I had a similar experience a few months back (another organizer). Supposed to be 2 models 10 photogs. But the 2 models were not there at the same time. So it was a 10:1 ratio. I left so that the rest can enjoy a 9:1 shoot. Trouble is photogs williling accepts this. There are many new members around and willingly accepts these kind of situtations and manipulations. Ever wondered why you haven't seen me in organized shoots for a while?

Finally, someone speaks up!

This as not the first case. Also happen with other organizers. All organizers are the same, they need money mah, so the shoot must go on.
I think if any of you have something in your mind, you shall speak in the Consumer Corner section ?

Please make this Photoshoot thread clean.

Thanks.

This as not the first case. Also happen with other organizers. All organizers are the same, they need money mah, so the shoot must go on.
I think if any of you have something in your mind, you shall speak in the Consumer Corner section ?

Please make this Photoshoot thread clean.

Thanks.

Thanks Jeff for highlighting possible section for the discussion. As pointed out, will recreate the thread to keep it clean.