100X Strut Fashion Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
mind sharing what this is about?

hmmm we can just go there and shoot?

mind sharing what this is about?

hmmm we can just go there and shoot?

:rolleyes:.............. No you can't ....... but you can try ............... :think:

:rolleyes:.............. No you can't ....... but you can try ............... :think:

I've checked with the organiser, photographers are welcome to go and take pictures. But do note that this is open for hobby interest, it is not paid photography. So for those who are interested to try out fashion runway, bring your gear n have fun. As long as you're not the type that jump on to stage to take picture or blocking their model, working crew and audience, can liao :)

Also to note, as much as you're having fun shooting, do respect the audience, workers & organisers. Don't create problem, else the organiser ask you to leave :bsmilie:

The organiser said that if you are going to showcase any of these pictures, they would love to take look at them, just give them your contact/website during the event.

how abt the actual timing of the runway shows ??...the whole event is 3-4hrs. would be good if we know the actual timings... unless...its a marathon fashion show ;)

According to the organiser, bands performance will be from 4pm - 6pm. The fashion walk is at the 1st & last band performance. So, I think 4pm will have first fashion run, then maybe around 545pm like that will have 2nd fashion run. The event suppose to be 4pm-6pm, they will be updating the website. So keep a lookout at on their updates.

According to the organiser, bands performance will be from 4pm - 6pm. The fashion walk is at the 1st & last band performance. So, I think 4pm will have first fashion run, then maybe around 545pm like that will have 2nd fashion run. The event suppose to be 4pm-6pm, they will be updating the website. So keep a lookout at on their updates.

thanks for the info...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.