100% "Made In Singapore" - Guaranteed To Please

bryanjames

Apr 8, 2011
Singapore
BEST VIEWED AT FULL HD 1080P IN YOUTUBE ITSELF

[vid]ug0pYDPQZGI[/vid]

Hey everyone! I just uploaded a one-man personal project on YouTube and the amount of views and feedback in less than a week has been fantastic! I think close to 3,000 views in less than a week is a mighty feat for a Singapore production!

Entitled "Made In Singapore", it basically showcases the OTHER side of Singapore that many of us have either missed out completely or just overlooked due to the fast-paced, technology-dominated society we all live in. It's really enchanting till the point some people doubted I filmed some parts in Singapore... but I GUARANTEE YOU, every single piece of footage was shot and edited locally guerrilla-style ;) - specific shoot locations will be provided upon request :D

Please read the video's YouTube description for a full write-up on the video!

Do like and subscribe please!

Cheers & enjoy!

- Bryan

Last edited:
All I can say the word is "wow". It super great. All the location shot in singapore? How long you take to finish it?

BEST VIEWED AT FULL HD 1080P IN YOUTUBE ITSELF

[vid]ug0pYDPQZGI[/vid]

Hey everyone! I just uploaded a one-man personal project on YouTube and the amount of views and feedback in less than a week has been fantastic! I think close to 3,000 views in less than a week is a mighty feat for a Singapore production!

Entitled "Made In Singapore", it basically showcases the OTHER side of Singapore that many of us have either missed out completely or just overlooked due to the fast-paced, technology-dominated society we all live in. It's really enchanting till the point some people doubted I filmed some parts in Singapore... but I GUARANTEE YOU, every single piece of footage was shot and edited locally guerrilla-style ;) - specific shoot locations will be provided upon request :D

Please read the video's YouTube description for a full write-up on the video!

Do like and subscribe please!

Cheers & enjoy!

- Bryan

All I can say the word is "wow". It super great. All the location shot in singapore? How long you take to finish it?

haha yes EVERYTHING was shot in singapore! :) took me about 2-3 months? that's because i'm stuck in NS right now. if i wasn't doing NS i could probably finish it within 2-3 weeks. editing took just 2 full days.

the biggest problems i faced were the bad weather, raining half the time.. and my 11-16mm tokina lens has been acting up. just sent it back under warranty 'cause the video quality has deteriorated somehow.

It is very well done.

haha yes EVERYTHING was shot in singapore! :) took me about 2-3 months? that's because i'm stuck in NS right now. if i wasn't doing NS i could probably finish it within 2-3 weeks. editing took just 2 full days.

the biggest problems i faced were the bad weather, raining half the time.. and my 11-16mm tokina lens has been acting up. just sent it back under warranty 'cause the video quality has deteriorated somehow.

how do you sorta zoom in and go so fast... its like your on a chopper...

SecretElement said:
how do you sorta zoom in and go so fast... its like your on a chopper...

stabilizer.

Nice done..
May i know what kind of stabilizer r u using on the video...

very nice!

mood and music reminds me of devin "supertramp" 's work.

Good job although camera movements in certain scenes too fast.

Great locations.

thanks for the support regardless, always great to hear constructive criticism from people. still trying to brush up on my videography and that video was the second time i was using my glidecam. Made In Singapore 2 is coming up soon, stay tuned and thanks again for the support and encouragement peeps!

cheers.