10 pin cover $20??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakaowalao

Sep 23, 2005
MS color quoted $20 for the 10 pin small little plastic cover (without wrapping somemore) on D200/F5! The young man even dare to say Nikon center charges the same price too! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Duno where the hell they get this guy and price.:sticktong

Btw Nikon center selling at $10 and lords at $8.

thanks for the headsup! did you by any chance check the price for lens end caps? i need to pick one up to replace the crappy one that came with my 18-55mm kit lens.

thanks for the headsup! did you by any chance check the price for lens end caps? i need to pick one up to replace the crappy one that came with my 18-55mm kit lens.

Lords selling at around $5 or $6 IIRC.

that young man anyhow quote price one. :nono:

Scary...

lucky I got mine sometime back at a steal...

Ms 卖的东西越来越贵。!!!

MS color quoted $20 for the 10 pin small little plastic cover (without wrapping somemore) on D200/F5! The young man even dare to say Nikon center charges the same price too! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Duno where the hell they get this guy and price.:sticktong

Btw Nikon center selling at $10 and lords at $8.

the young ones try to con me also. Say selling price of printer outside is 200++, over there are selling 199, but elsewhere only selling 189.

A bit like those SL sales man...chop chop chop.....so desparate....donno what he's going to do with the xtra profit? :sweat:

aiyah its common for head choppers to be around la.. just ignore and walk off lo.. oh and i was once quoted $50 for a lens cap over at SLS. :confused:

aiyah its common for head choppers to be around la.. just ignore and walk off lo.. oh and i was once quoted $50 for a lens cap over at SLS. :confused:
If that $50 quoted at SLS (and before GST somemore :bsmilie: ), is not a new news.

But, at MS color... The place that many of us satisfy about their service...

I hope someone inform MS color and the boss take an action.

Regards,
Arto.

Status
Not open for further replies.